Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

We had to entered to Margus Terram by a portal that some weird branches and tree roots made in form of a bowed door that was a little far from our camp. I heard Lúthien say something about this portal will transported us to Magus Terram. What did they meant? I didn't know, until we reached the portal.

I saw Lúthien get near the portal and whispered some words I couldn't heard, but last thing I knew is Lúthien and Beren smirking in triumph.

“There! The portal is open” Lúthien said.

I didn't saw the difference. I was still seeing the other side of the door. The trees and the little river that was at the other side. I didn't saw anything weird or differet. Everything was...normal.

“Ok, now follow us” Beren said, entering the portal and disappearing in thin air.

“What the...? Where did he go?” Dustin asked backing away from the door.

“He went to Magus Terram” Lúthien said like if that was ovbious. “Now follow him!”

Grandpa started to walked to the portal and disappeared as he entered. I gulped nervously, but started to followed Grandpa and Beren. I was afraid of what could be at the other side of the 'portal', but I didn't care as long as it will help us save Anastasia I would do whatever. Even if that meant to fight the ugliest and most powerful monster of this crazy new world we just found. I closed my eyes thight and entered the portal.

Ok, now if you had never travel through a portal before you just got to imagine those chills you got when you are in a roller coaster that is going down at a gazillion miles an hour, did you got that imagine? Well, now multiply those feeling by a million and you might get something closer to what travel in a portal feels like.

When I opened my eyes again, and saw that in front of me was a beautiful place I had never seen –not even in my dreams. I could see everything from where I was so I guessed I was on a hill.

Wooden houses around a little plaza. A market at the edge of the houses with creatures yelling and bargaining. Stables with weird creatures –there were winged horses, creatures with the head of a falcon and the body of a lion. And others creatures I had never seen before –well, now that I think about it, I had never seen creatures like this, because I thought they only existed in fairy tales.

Kids with pointed ears and pale skins playing in the plaze with small and big creatures that have wings and glowed. There was a blacksmith beside the stables with the weird creatures. There were field full of flowers at the ouskirts of the place with butterflies flying happy and free over the flowers.At the other side of the place was a huge castle. The view was...

'Beautiful, right?' Sky said beside me. I just nodded.

“This is where you live?” I asked.

'What? No! Remember I just hatched from my egg like two days ago”

“True, sorry” I replied.

'But it would had been great if I had hatched here' Sky said, 'No offense, but where you live is very polluted''

I knew what he meant. All the smoked from cars and oil factories polluting the atmosphere. All the trash in the cities, beaches, parks, natural places. All those things were killing the planet and what were we doing about it? Nothing! What are we doing about it right now? Still NOTHING!

“I know” I sighed, feeling a little guilty about the pollution. “Sorry”

'Don't worry, its not your fault' Sky replied, 'Come on, let's keep going'