Charming in Handcuffs

Charming in Handcuffs © 2015 Jenna

Author : Jenleighna on Wattpad
Status : Completed (fudge yes)
Category : Teen Fiction
Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/31386403-charming-in-handcuffs-charming-1
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : Boy next door is charming. Boy next door is dangerous. Boy next door is on house arrest.
* * * * *
They've been neighbors for as long as Juliet can remember. You'd think being neighbors, they would have been friends by now. Not the case. They've been sworn enemies since Jack dumped sand down her shirt in the 1st Grade. Juliet Sanders lives next door to Jack McKinnon, the boy on house arrest for being the prime suspect in a murder investigation. That's only because his father paid off the judge, of course, or he'd be behind bars until the trial. The McKinnon family stays in the spotlight. Jack's mom is a famous author, his dad a movie producer. Juliet watches Jack. Whether if he's going for a swim or walking laps around the house at 3 in the morning. Something always piqued her curiosity.

It takes Juliet getting locked out of her house to finally face the mysterious boy next door. And he's definitely not rainbows and butterflies. Juliet's curiosity may just get her in trouble.
*Editing fully soon*
Note: KKKANGAROO has been really kind and has helped me edit some chapters. :) The beginning of this story is barely edited, so bear with me, thanks!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)
@Redsherbit : The blurb and the book cover have already gotten me so excited!! I love originality mixed with a little bit of cliché :D
@ElannaSabado : So. Freaking. Amazing. I'm sad to see it end but it couldn't have ended in a perfect manner. Absolutely loved it.
@caging00 : see how hardly anyone's commenting cos they're so engaged with the story lmao

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : can't even believe how hooked i was
New words : nah
Funny : HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
Romance : I GIVE IT A 10
Boring parts : Oh mah gah noooo

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

You guys cannot believe how hooked I am with this book, it is seriously without a doubt one of the best. I don't remember the last Wattpad or published book that got me this hooked. I am telling you that this has become one of my favorites on Wattpad. I'm not gonna tell you much about the background since you would've either skipped this or read the description. But I have got to tell you that I have not shipped someone so hard in my entire life! Like I ship people in this book just as much as I ship Percabeth, Sizzy, Ronmione, etc, if you guys know who they are - you rock.

This book is funny, full of feels, and such beautiful clichés. I love it. This book also has a spin-off called Charming and Awkward that already has me hooked. (Although it's not completed.) You guys should also know that I posted this right after she (the author) posted the last one-shot of the book hehehehehehehe.

I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars and a 100% rating. I think that's all I can say, for now, in the non-spoilery section. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like! No spoilery section because exams!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

SPOILERY SECTION YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ CHARMING IN HANDCUFFS

OKAY, OKAY.

I COULDN't HELP IT. i aMM JUST SO OVERJOYED. THEY ARE SERIOUSLY GOALS. TEHY ARE LIFE GOALS. THEY ARE FOREVER MY GOALS.

that i will obviously not be able to complete.

Love,
Katherine