The Bad Boy's Dance

So sorry guys that I don't update smoothly, sometimes I'm just really lazy, sometime I'm busy reading or doing something else. But I promise I'll try to remember that I do this because I was supposed to be only doing this and playing and reading and eating and watching TV on summer but no we have to go out and not stay in the house.

The Bad Boy's Dance © 2014 Vera Calloway

Author : MissVeraVi on Wattpad
Status : Completed!
Category : humor
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/8185451-the-bad-boy%27s-dance-watty-award-entry-2014
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"

Description : "Don't pretend that you don't feel this, Ivy. Because if you don't... I'll just have to keep trying until you do."

After a nightmare of a past relationship, you'd think Ivy deserved to finish her senior year in peace. But no, that just wasn't possible if Asher Grayson had anything to say about it.

Think you've seen bad boys? You haven't seen anything yet. Asher's gone to juvie for vandalizing a strip mall, tossed a bouncer through a window, and gotten in more fights than Al Capone.

And that's on his off days.

He's rich, popular, and a heartbreaker. Definitely not who Ivy is looking for to pick up the pieces of her heart. But fate intervenes, and they need each other to graduate. How? By being contestants in the National Dance Tournament.

Asher is hiding a past that could threaten Ivy's life, if the opinionated, nosy girl gets too close. And Ivy has a secret...a secret that shattered her soul and is coming back for more.

Will they be able to protect each other from the past that haunts them? Will they even be able to make it to the National Dance Tournament without going at each other's throats?

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down or if you want me to take down some certain sentences.)

WarriorAngel001 : (noted offensive by Wattpad lol) This story is going to kill me, I swear! xD
Sarafirstlove : Oh wow I just loved it! your a amazing writer!
lillaaroo : Adored this;3
theclumsyone56 : AHHHH I LOVED IT
kaytilynn13 : one of the best books I have read in here. like you had such great grammar and creativity it was great,and I'm not even one to comment on stories.
*on

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : easy
New words : not for me
Funny : lots of lols/chuckles
Romance : so sweet <3333
Boring parts : rare

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

There's nothing much to say but I remember every laughter and every smile and every other emotion I felt reading this book. This book is also amazebeans. I'll put in some more deets (details) once I reread the book. Teehee.

I give this book a 95% (because queen bishes) and a 4 star rating. I think that's all I can say, for now. No spoiler section, as well, for now. Comment below what you think of the story after you read it (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like! Alright, bye!

Love,
Katherine