The Girl He Left Behind

The Girl He Left Behind © Tahlie Purvis

Author : TheUJelly_ on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Short Story
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/28590312-the-girl-he-left-behind-book-one-in-%27the-girl%27
Cover is on the side (i posted the new cover, if you want to see the last two, PM me) -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : "Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." - Oscar Wilde.

Stacey Williams had always loved Axel Teller.

But he had paid her no mind. She wanted more than the meaningless flings they had. She wanted her love to be returned. She wanted to be loved back.

She did everything to get his attention. She had one-night stands with countless boys - throwing away her innocence - and tearing apart her reputation.

All for him.

But Axel didn't notice Stacey as anything more than a girl to have a fling with on the side. And Stacey watched as the boy she loved, fell for another girl, and they were happy and complete. And Stacey was alone and hated.

Tarnished and scarred.

She was the girl he left behind...and the girl he never remembered.

Short Story: #1

*I do not own the image used for the cover. All rights go to the artist.*

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down or if you want me to take down some certain sentences.)

BookGotMefallin : This book was beautiful please keep writing because this book is great i don't usually read but now I find myself reading whenever I can. I can believe I was *spoiler* but thank you so much
manistempe : really good story.
_beliebers_have_swag : this book is really amazing!! seriously u should publish it!
RedLink : Such a heart touching story
DottieIsaraelu : really love this story..thank you so much for the interesting story.

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : kind of hard i guess
New words : not much
Funny : mmm... Not really
Romance : cute and sweet
Boring parts : some

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

There's a sequel to this book! It's called The Girl He Can't Forget! It's not yet posted but stay tuned!

I give this an 88% and a 2-3 star rating. I think that's all I can say, for now. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like! Alright, to the spoilery section!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

SPOILERY SECTION DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE GIRL HE LEFT BEHIND

I think Kim's death was very emotional and I actually cried, as well. But, I don't support killing yourself/suicide, whatever. Suicide is a sin. Suicide is so not cool. People respect people who kill themselves, people who commit suicide are respected because they were strong enough to go through what they've been through. If you were strong, you wouldn't do that to yourself and many people who care about you.

I don't remember if Kim wrote a suicide letter, but I think that if you wrote a suicide letter then someone finds it because someone actually cared for you (probably visiting you wherever you were). The usual reason to why people commit suicide is because "no one cares for me, I hate myself, everybody hates me, no one's ever going to love me", then why did you leave the letter? For the police to know you committed suicide and not murdered? Big help for the police, if that's the case. Thanks, sweetie.

[ Sorry but that isn't about the book lol just a rant ]

A lot of people are commenting about how "finally there's a story for the 'slut' and not the sweet girl blah blah blah blah". Have you only ever read that book and some stories with 'sweet girls'. No offense, just saying.

I ship Scott, I think his name is, and the girl Stacy. Whoop

K, bye.

Love,
Katherine