The King's Slave

2k reads, yay! What is your favorite book out of all the books I recommended? :D

The King's Slave © Alyssa Urbano

Author : AerithSage on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Fantasy
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/3333821-the-king%27s-slave-completed
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : "Our next is a girl of eighteen summers. She has smooth, unblemished skin and has been schooled in the arts of love and seduction. But most of all, she is untouched." my auctioneer and captor said as he paraded me in front of the men. They eyed their fill of my body but they were forbidden to touch.

"Bidding starts at two hundred pieces of silver." I was returned towards the stage as the men stated their prices. I was a rare commodity: a slave girl yet untouched, eighteen, fertile when the land has been struck with a plague that left women barren.

The price for me reached eight hundred silver coins and many have already backed down.

"Two hundred gold coins!" a man spoke up. It was he, the man who stared at me with passion and desire in his eyes moments ago. That was quite a sum for a slave! "Two hundred gold coins going once, twice... Sold to the King of Ivaris!" the auctioneer shouted.

There it was. My fate was sealed. I am a love slave and it is just my luck that I am sold to the same cruel king that destroyed my kingdom.

*A story of love, of gods and goddesses, of reincarnation and magic, intrigue and betrayal, of kings and war...*

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

dannise07 : Ang ganda ng story grabe hanggang madaling araw binabasa q 2 hehehe konti nalang tinutulog q matspos q lng hehehe thanks author
(Translation : The story is so beautiful I read this until midnight i only have a little sleep just to finish this hehehe thanks author)
NanaStuurman3 : Love your writing, just like watching a great long movie... Love it, love it
Lovetoread003 : You Are an amazing writer !!!!! I really enjoyed this story

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : a few chapters
New words : few
Funny : i don't remember xD
Romance : <333 confusing yet sweet
Boring parts : some

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

There were some typos and a sentence that is in need of editing. Their romance is she just confusing and frustrating but I love it anyway haha. I can't say much without spoiling you, it's pretty easy to figure out when you pick up the pieces as you read along though.

SHE'S ANOTHER FILIPINO AUTHOR MHMMM....

This book is rated Mature! I give this book a 92% and a 4 star rating. I think that's all I can say, for now, in the non-spoilery section. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like! Alright, let's get to the spoilery section!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

SPOILERY SECTION YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE KING'S SLAVE

Seriously, I hate that Brianna chick.

And Almira either wants the d or nah.

I dislike the way Adrienne just won't freaking take the jewels.

But I really loved that she (AerithSage) made her own language for her own book.

I love the originality, the mythology. Et cetera :D

Love,
Katherine