In 27 Days

In 27 Days © 2012 Ally

Author : HonorInTheRain on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Adventure
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/765329-in-27-days-watty-award-winner-2012
Cover and trailer is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.
So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

Lonely_girl25 : My fav story ended, can't believe this, kinda sad but also freaking happy about the fucking good ultimate happy lovely ending!
CandiceNattyAllen : Amazing story! I enjoyed it from start to finish!
CinderStella99 : BEST.STORY.EVER!!!
ilyshiit : CUTE ENDING OMG THIS BOOK IS AMAZING

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : easy
New words : not that i remember
Funny : lots of chuckles
Romance : aaahhh <333
Boring parts : few

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

This book got me so hooked I remember when I was reading it someone greeted me 'Happy Birthday, Kd' and she tapped my knee, I was so busy reading I just looked at her and then nodded and, 'Yeah, Happy birthday' and then a second later I realized it was for me and she was already gone but I said, 'Oh me! Thank you'. Lol.

This book actually has a sequel but it's not completed yet. It's called Facing Your Fears and is in Archer's P.O.V n the future.

So! I rate In 27 Days 96% and 4 stars. Just amazing okay. I think that's all I can say. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like!

Love,
Katherine