Mated To My Opposite (BoyxBoy)

Mated To My Opposite (BoyxBoy) © Jay

Author : TripleJxskittles on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Werewolf
Link : https://www.wattpad.com/story/19025203-mated-to-my-opposite-boyxboy
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : Jessacob 'Jess' Fairwar is the a hybrid offspring of a werewolf and a witch. Growing up with two abandoned werewolves since the age of 4 and a witch,( his mother) the hybrid and his family have always moved around the world for reasons unknown since his mother only gave him the same reason whenever he asked 'We need the change until we find the right place.' he doesn't complain or ask any further after that. Another new school. another new town. Just another routine for this 'special' hybrid.

Anthony McKay is the future alpha of the Black Knight pack. He's also Willow Hill High's regular bad boy, Jock and player sleeping with anything that has a skirt for he has no plan to look or find a 'Mate' in this life. A mate would only blind him and his reputation of a 'one night only' law. Problem? his Fathers tell him he's not going to inherit the pack if he continues with the foolish attitude and idiocy in his life. Another is he must find his mate as soon as possible for it might help him see the error of his ways. Does he care? Nope. For he knows the position is fit for him and only him.

He might not go looking for his mate. His mate might not go looking for him.
Doesn't mean faith woun't leap in for them.

**Cover done by Rougehopes***
#550 in Werewolf [right now it's #279 in Werewolf]

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

SSawesomeweirdo : HOW CAN IT END LIKE THAT??? I LOVE TBIS BOOK AND IT JUST ENDS!!! IM GONNA CRY!!!!! But I still love it so good job! :D
IvanTorrevillas : sad, i like the plot and your sassy sarcastic characters....tsk next year?
sadparadise : I'm so emotional lol I love this story I want more of Jess and tony )): it ended so soon

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : uhmmm easy
New words : none
Funny : lolololololol
Romance : <3333
Boring parts : hmmm rare

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

(So a lot of them are talking about next year because this kinda has a spin-off sequel about their *spoiler don't read the next few lines unless you know what i'm talking about because it's so obvious* children, oh come on we all know they end up together) This book turned out to be, surprisingly, well for me. I don't usually read BoyxBoy stuff but there's a first time for everything. I tried a few before but I didn't like them. I'm not the type of person who supports homosexuality. But I do respect it. So before you srtart throwing useless insults at me, remember I respect it.

Anyway this book is kind of awesome, and obviously I didn't expect it to be. This book isn't in the level of super-awesome but it's not in the level with super-awesome-but-it-has-so-many-bad-stuff-in-it. (Except of course a minor need of editing) So that's good.

I give it a 92% and a 3-4 star rating! :D This my first time to recommend a book with less than a million reads but I think it deserves it. And I think that's all I can say, for now, in the non-spoilery section. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like! Alright, let's get to the spoilery section!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

SPOILERY SECTION YOU BETTER NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MATED TO MY OPPOSITE

Other than the minor need of editing there isn't much adventure as I hoped it would have (I gave myself false hope so that's my fault haha) but there was a tinsy bit of action and they ended up together anyway so eh hahaha.

It would be good to have a sequel and focus it on the adventure and werewolf part but I'm not the author so.... I think there are so many characters that were homosexual I was going to explode (and I don't mean this in an offensive way) it's only because I have never seen a book that has so many homosexuals in one book. I actually thought Jin was lesbian hahahahaha.

I LOVE LENNY TO DEATH HE IS THE SASSIEST, MOST COOLEST, CUTEST, MOST SARCASTIC SON OF A B--

Lenny : Woah there Cowgirl, this boy's mama is a very nice lady. Don't go there.*throws arm over my shoulder*
Kath : ehehehhee.... Hai Lenny *crazy eyes*

Love,
I-am-not-a-homophobe-Katherine :D