Her Tattoo

Back from camp and wifi problems :3

Her Tattoo © 2012 Brianna D. F.

Author : ThE_dReAmEr_10 on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Teen Fiction
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/3212402-her-tattoo
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"
"are you kidding me i'm the biggest cover snob it's stressing me out"

Description : [Currently Being Edited] "Why do you still want him?" He snapped at me. "He doesn't want you anymore Lace. He made that pretty clear, didn't he?" I refused to let my eyes meet his. I just stared at my wrist. Why am I always so stupid? Why do I make stupid choices?

Lacey Evans and Jacob Fister had the perfect relationship. They were that couple that were said to get married right after high school. But that perfect relationship comes to an end when Lacey finds out Jacob has been cheating on her. That all happened Junior year. Now Senior year is starting and Lacey is done moping over Jacob. She comes back to school looking better than ever, catching the eye of most of the guys at school. But she's not interested. What she doesn't expect is to catch the full attention of Dylan Parker, the school's bad boy. If that isn't bad enough, Jacob is trying to mend their broken bond. Lacey has been through a lot, but can she handle all of this? Will Jacob steal her heart once again, or will Dylan somehow manage to make her fall head over heels with him?

Copyright © 2012
All Rights Reserved, including the right to reproduce this book or portions thereof in any form whatsoever.

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

pink_panther13 : I love ur book Her Tattoo it was so beautiful and amazing:)
Ms_Tinker_Bell : Hey! i've read "outcasts" b4 & currently m reading "Her tattoo" i realy lyk ur stories,they"re quite amazing..
Raven363 : @ThE_dReAmEr_10 your books are good I reall love Her Tattoo

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : quite long
New words : not that i remember
Funny : lots of chuckles
Romance : good <333
Boring parts : few

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

[I'm probs gonna reread this, it's been so long]

This is the first book I read from Brianna, the second was Outcasts. I liked that better than Her Tattoo though, so I recommend that too.

This book took me so long to get in to it because I got really annoyed with Lacey, she's so forgiving although I understand that's just how she is. But seriously. Anyway, I really like the parts where Dylan and Lacey start to get together. I'm not spoiling anyone by the way, it's obvious.

I give this book an 85% and a 3 star rating. I think that's all I can say. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like!

Love,
Katherine