The Roommate Rulebook

The Roommate Rulebook © Katie

Author : Lilohorse on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Teen Fiction
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/3850584-the-roommate-rulebook
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"

Description : "And rule number three, knock before you enter my room," I finished, moving my fore finger down with the instruction. His smirk widened as he leaned on my door frame. "What happens if I don't follow your petty little rules?" he asked. I narrowed my eyes. "You'll sincerely regret it," I warned but he merely grinned. "I take that as a challenge."

Being the sister of Britain's most honored young scientist isn't something that Alex Simmons feels she can live up to. So, in protest of her parent's high expectations, she doesn't even try. That changes the day that she's forced to move in with her older cousin and his best friend to attend her final year of college. Living with one teenage male is hard enough, let alone a pigheaded,rebellious and drop dead gorgeous lodger.

Asher Toms only has one goal and that is to reach the finals of his motorbiking championships. When Alex crashes into his life, concentrating on anything but his best friend's little cousin becomes increasingly difficult.

As the pair grow closer through relentless bathroom battles, silly arrests and a set of rules to abide by, Alex figures out that there's a lot more to Ash than
just a badass motorbike and a pretty face, some things in his past were meant to stay hidden. But what's a romantic adventure without a few obstacles?

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

cherryade22 : I love your work! Thanks so much for writing it :D xx
JaeRudd : OMG best book ever you have to do a squel!!!!!
ChantelleShisambo : Lovely story...
Limcahathway : wow awesome
TheFlamingBaby : Where did my tears came from? THIS STORY IS AMAZING <3
vvytran : ahh one of my favorites
Esme4ver : I love this book to death. :D

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : pretty easy
New words : not that i remember xD
Funny : a bit
Romance : nice and cute
Boring parts : some

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

[ I actually don't think Rulebook is one word but eh ]

Uhm.... I don't really remember much about this book I read it last year but I know the basic. I remember kinda liking it and finishing it. So I think I'll give it an 84% and a 3 star rating. I think that's all I can say, for now. Comment below what you think of the story after you read it (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like!

Love,
Katherine