Hunter

Hunter © 2014 MAD

Author : MADcreations on Wattpad
Status : Completed
Category : Vampire
Link : http://www.wattpad.com/story/14715990-hunter
Cover is on the side -->

"don't judge a book by its cover"

Description : "Fuck," I whisper, shutting my eyes and clunking my head to the door.

"Where were you going, Scar?" Ace breathes, smirking like he's been dying to do this all morning.

Might as well not lie. "I was going to hot wire your car and drive back to California, grab all my cash, fly to Europe, live there for a couple weeks, and then drink myself to death."

His smirk drops. "That's not funny."

"Never said it was."

A quiet moment drifts through as I lazily stare at him. "You're serious?"

"Yep."

Scarlett Hunter is only 19 and has already killed 65 vampires. It's drilled into her mind that vampires are bad, and they always will be. That is, until Ace Caplin decides to enter her world via her kitchen.

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Some comment/s on the book :
(if the people on here don't like it then just feel free to comment and i'll take it down.)

ansamghaiad : i loved your story hunter.. it was the best! i haven't read any vampire stories here, yours' was the first one and i don't regret it one bit. it was an amazing story and i hope you continue with your amazingness! by the way i loved your comments after every chapter they made my day!
DeniesBritney : I want an Ace! But I'm in love with this book and maybe you can make a book 2 of this one? I'm pretty down that it stopped and I probably never find a book as good as this! Please, think about it. xx
aamina7860 : this book if fan fuckin tastic i read it allllllll in one go!!!!!!!!!!!

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Getting into it : easy
New words : none
Funny : lots of lols
Kick ass : action packed!!!
Romance : so cute and sweet and and and
Boring parts : almost none

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾❦∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

THIS BOOK IS AWESOME. I've read other books by MADcreations but this has got to be my favorite. (I've read I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good and The Jersey Girl) this book is witty, funny, heart breaking, sweet, and just so much more.

I give this book a 98% (I think a tiny-weensy-itsy-bitsy part of the book is in need of editing) and a 4 star rating. I think that's all I can say. Comment below what you think of the story after you read (if you will). You can also discuss it with me if you like!

Love,
Katherine