24 The Note

Authors note: JAMES POV

I knew she wouldn't understand.
I knew it in my heart.
She cares more about her girlfriend then me which makes perfect sense.
Tears began to well up in my eyes so I hung up the call.
I sat alone in my bedroom lying on my back staring up at the ceiling.
"Why does everything bad happen to me...?"
I wondered and looked up at the ceiling longingly.
All I need was support.
Emotional support.
That's all I wanted.
Marcus was sick and Jewels was 5 hours away at some family reunion.
Then there was Bloom.
I never should have called her.
Why do I even try?
Really why?
I grabbed a pen and paper and began writing a note to Bloom.
I left the house to go into the woods and think.
I just needed to relax.
After I while I had realized I had spent hours out in the woods.
I walked back inside and saw my aunt cooking my favorite dinner.
"Hey sweetie um would you like dinner?"
I wasn't hungry even a little but I said yes so she wouldn't worry about me.
I ate a few pieces of chicken and wandered back upstairs to try to go to sleep.
I ended up staying up the entire night watching depressing movies on my phone.
The sun came up and threw on some clothes that smelled clean.
Grabbed the note and walked out the door after kissing my Aunt goodbye.
Finally I got to her locker and I didn't care that everyone was in the hallway.
I slipped in the note.
I kept walking until I had realized Bloom was at the other end of the hallway.
"JAMES!"
I started walking away quickly because she sounded p*ssed and I really couldn't deal with that right now.
"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GIVING ME A LOVE NOTE WHEN YOU KNOW I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! WHAT THE HELL JAMES!"
I turned around.
"B-bloom I..."
"DONT YOU BLOOM ME YOU SAID THERE WAS A BIG EMERGENCY YESTERDAY AND THEN YOU GOT P*SSED AT ME FOR NO REASON. WHAT IT WRONG WITH YOU."
I turned around because I couldn't help but cry.
I turned a corner and slid down the wall before bawling my f*cking eyes out.
She turned the corner.
"WHATS YOUR DEAL?!"
I lifted my head from my hands showing my teared cheeks and red puffy eyes.
"Bloom.... My mom passed yesterday."
She just stood there stunned.
"And for the record that wasn't a love note..... It was a suicide note...."