7 "I'm helping with homework"

Authors note: Phone number is ***-**** for privacy reasons hope y'all enjoy this chapter will probably be a bit longer than the previous, so grab yo popcorn! ;P enjoy!

Tonight was truly going to be the greatest night of your life,
And the funny thing is,
You didn't know it yet.
I smiled stepping out on to the bus port and greeted Jewels who was waiting for me by my bus.
"So how was gyyyym???" She raised her eyebrows and poked my stomach playfully.
"Well um awkward.... She gave me a note...."
"Omg you guys are writing love letter! Adorable!"
"Well not exactly..... She doesn't know I'm the one who wrote that note in her locker."
"Dude she needs more hints. Tonight write another note and I'll help you sneak it to her locker at the dance. She'll open it on Sunday and didn't know what hit her."
I nodded and got on my bus. Finally decided to read the note that had been driving me crazy the last 5 periods.
It read:
Bloom I'm not quite sure how to say this but let's just say I'm not straight, at least anymore. There's this girl I really like and I need advice. DM Nina on Instagram she will give you my number. Just tell her your "helping with homework" it's our code.
Thanks!
~Rose xoxoxo
I stood in shock replaying the same words in my head.
"Bloom I'm not straight"
But she liked someone else and I cringed at the thought of someone else with my love but what could I do? Tell her? Never.
Finally the dance was less than an hour away and I decided to DM Nina.

Bloom: Hey girl Rose needs help with her homework could I have her phone number ;)

She quickly responded just like Rose had said she would.

Nina: um yea totally its ***-****

Bloom: Alright Thx :)

Quickly I began texting Rose eagerly waiting for her response.

Bloom: Hey Rose ;D

Rose: Oh hey! You got my note.... Did you read it yet?

Bloom: totally I get what your going through its cool

Rose: wait your-

Bloom: .....bisexual? Yes.

Rose: sorry I just thought you
supported it. That's why I came to you, lol.

Bloom: it's cool :) So tell me about this lucky girl

Rose: Well she has beautiful caramel hair, deep green eyes, she's very outgoing and has an incredible singing voice

Bloom: Wow sounds like you have a real unique girl on your hands

Rose: well.....

Bloom: what.

Rose: I still haven't told her..... Ever since I got that secret admirer note I keep telling myself that somebody else wants me but that's why I asked if it might be a girl.... Because what if it was her

Bloom: listen tonight at the dance I'll be your wing women and help you with this girl.... But can you pleeeease tell me her name?

Rose: I just discovered I liked this girl a few days ago I feel like she should be the first to know. I'll tell you after the dance how it went thanks for everything.

Bloom: What do you mean? Your acting like I'll never talk to you again.

Rose: Let's hope I'm wrong.

Bloom: What are you talking about?

Rose: Let's hope we're still friends after tonight......

Bloom: why wouldn't we be friends?!

Rose: You'll find out

Bloom: Find out what

Rose: I have to go see you tonight.......

I turned off my phone, sighed, and went to my bathroom to get ready.
I brushed my hair and overly hair sprayed.
I put on a little bit of pink and red lipstick.
I opened my closet door and decided to wear a jean jacket, a purple tank top, jeans, black combat boots, and a beanie to top it off.
My mom met me in the car so we could be on time to the back to school dance.
I had Rose's note in my left pocket and the note I would put in her locker in the left pocket.
I anxiously waited for my mom to pull in and finally we were there.
Right there.
Under the street light.
Stood a very beautiful dark haired, red lipped, rosy cheeked, Rosabella.
My love my love,
You look ravishing this evening,
And nobody else will.