Chapter eleven Let me go

Hooks POV

"Morning love" I say as I walk on to deck.
Emma looks up from the ocean and smiles. "Are you ok?" I question, walking over to her.

"Yeah but we're here to help your sister yet we're not doing anything" she sighs.

"It's only the morning" I smile.

"Yeah well".

"It's nice how much you care for her thank you".

She smiles "Your welcome". We looked out at the ocean in silence. "Do you think she'll come back with us?" Emma broke the silence.

"Not without, Pan she won't" I answer.

"Hey mom, hey Hook" Henry walks over to us.

"Hey,Henry" Emma smiles and ruffled his hair.

"So when are we going to get back,(Y\N) heart?" He asks. Emma looks up at me.

"Let's go find her" I say, walking off the boat.

"Hey mom" Henry runs to Regina.

"Hey what are you doing up so early?" Emma questions.

"Couldn't sleep on your bloody boat. It wouldn't stop moving" she scowls at me.

"Well I'm sorry but I can't stop the waves" I joke.

"Have you seen,(Y\N)?" Henry asks.

"Yeah she was here and then she left" she tells us.

"Where?" I ask.

"I don't know into the forest" she shrugs.

"Come on" I say walking into the forest; everyone following behind me.

"Hey Hook" a husk voice says from behind us.

"Hello Felix" I smirk.

"If your looking for,(Y\N) she's at the camp" he tells me.

"Thank you" Emma says pulling my arm towards the camp.

I shrug her off and turned to Felix "What happened between you and,Pan?" I ask.

"A lot of thing. Now if you'll excuse me I've got somewhere to be" he runs off.
We continue walking toward the camp and stepped through the cave.

"Good morning sister" I say poking her in the back.

"Wow you were stealth I didn't even hear you come in" she jumps and smiles at us "Good morning everyone".

"What's going on, where is everyone?" Emma questions.

"Oh well Peter's brother came back today and so him and the others have gone to the lake to celebrate" she informs us.

"Were you not invited?" Regina jokes.

"I was but I was waiting for you guys" she smiles "Come with me I'll show you where they are".

"But what about finding evil Pan?" Emma asks.

"There no way of finding him that's why I said you didn't have to stay because who knows when he'll turn up again" she sighs.

"See we should all just go home. She's fine with that necklace" Regina huffs. Everyone went silent. "Oh take your time,we won't age anyway" Regina sighs.

"I can make you a portal to get you guy back to where ever it is".

"You need to know the place to make the portal" Regina sighs "Here's an idea if she comes with us then she will be safe, right?".