THIRTEEN

savannah's pov

"you know it was really hard for me to sit through that meeting earlier" jack confessed whilst sat in his desk chair, and i was seated on his lap.

"really, why?" i asked as i focused on our hands intertwined together.

"because you knew that you were presenting today, so you decided to wear a really, really tight skirt" he told me and i chuckled, then lifted my hand to stroke his face - feeling his stubble brush against my fingers.

"well, i'm sorry about that" i pouted, bringing my face closer to his.

"i think i'm gonna need more than just an apology" he spoke with his eyebrow raised, and i bit my lip before leaning in to place my lips onto his own.

i was about to pull away, until jack eagerly continued and took my thigh in his hand to pull it closer towards him. his cold touch sent shivers through my body, but also gave me a sudden flow of courage.

i climbed on top of him, and placed my legs on either sides of his waist. i started smothering his neck in kisses as i unbuttoned his shirt slowly - leaving him in just his pants.

i took the hair tie from around my wrist and tied my hair up into a ponytail - jack's eyes growing wider as he took in what was going to happen next.

i eventually clambered off him and sunk down onto my knees, eyeing him innocently as i slowly unbuckled his belt. i tugged at his pants until they were off, then licked my lips as my fingers trailed over his growing erection, and he threw his head back in delight.

i hesitantly removed jack's underwear, and moistened my lips as his bulge emerged. i pumped up and down a few times before slowly licking up his shaft.

his breathing immediately increased as he buried his face in his hands, and i sucked harshly on his tip - resulting in a loud grunt.

"stop-stop teasing," jack mumbled through gritted teeth, so i followed his order and instantly put all of him into my mouth. he fidgeted slightly, while my head bopped up and down slowly. i took him in as deep as i could and he took no attempt in trying to control his moans. "fuck, savannah." he spoke aloud and screwed his eyes shut.

he gently pulled my head back without letting me finish, seeking to catch his breath. i observed his face, how the sweat droplets on his forehead slowly rolled down, a vein showed on his neck and how his bare chest rose and fell with speed.

"come here," he told me and i straddled his lap again before he attacked my lips with kisses. his hands travelled to my skirt as he tried to gather it further up my thighs, then relocated his lips to my neck.

jack's phone suddenly started to vibrate on his desk. the noise took over my light moans as he continued sucking, or  more like bruising, my skin.

"just ignore it," he breathlessly whispered and i was trying to, but the ringing just continued. i couldn't take the constant sound anymore, so i sighed and looked back to see that the caller id read 'madison'.

"it's madison" i informed whilst rolling my eyes, then handed him the phone.

"shit," he quickly cursed before pressing the answer button and putting it on loud speaker. "hey mads, i'm kind of busy right now. what's up?"

jack lied and i started to become agitated at madison interrupting our moment - even though she was his wife. but i took this opportunity to show jack what he was missing whilst on the phone to her, so i began planting kisses on his jawline.