find my brother

" calm down shy im sure they're around here somewhere " D-low assured me.

" fuck that shit you better find my damn brother " I really hated this dude right now. How stupid can some one be to leave three little ass kids alone , I don't care how long he was gone his ass should have been there .

" look my sisters are with your brother , so calm down , nana has a cell phone I'll just call it " he says taking out his phone and dialing his sisters phone

D- low P.O.V :)

Yo, this chick was going straight ham on my ass , but I couldn't blame her I mean I did lose her brother , but then again my damn sisters are gone too . I pulled out my cell phone to call nana.

Ring

Ring

" hello ? " I frowned my face up at the voice that was one the other end of the phone. Last time I checked my sister didn't sound like a grown ass man.

" yo who the fuck is dis ?"

" No Time for questions nigga .. You better have 10 stacks by tomorrow , and I want your fine ass bitch to bring my dough "

" who shy ?"

" that's the one ... Ohh yea if your bitch ass even pick up the phone to call the boys all three of um go catch some heat."

"yea ight touch either one-" His bitch ass hung up on me, but I wasn't worried about this little game first of all the person behind the phone was a dummy. Who the hell kidnaps three kids for 10 stacks ? , and my sisters at that. I mean I have $10,000 just sitting on my dresser I could have given him that shit today instead of going through all this commotion.

" who was that ?" Shy asked I really wasn't in the mood to go back in forth with this bitch right now.

" yo lets go I need to go see my peoples real quick "

" umm... Look you need to tell me where my brother is right now " her ass was not moving fuck it she could find her own motherfucking rid home I really dont have to put up with her shit . I just kept on walking and of course her simple minded ass followed me.

" I asked you a question " she says trying to keep the same pace as me.

" can you just shut up for a minute damn I can't even think straight" I really did like shy but her ass was nagging the shit out of me .

" don't tell me what to do my brother is missing and you expect me to shut up ? !! " she was being loud and obvious.

" look if you don't shut up and stop being such an ass you will never see your brother again . now I suggest you get in the car AND SHUT THE HELL UP !!" Her mouth dropped , buts surprisingly nothing came out I unlocked the door so she could get in soon after we were leaving the carnival .

While we were heading back I couldn't help but feel bad for this girl so i tried talking to her.

" look im sorry for talking to you the way I did , but you have to understand that when shit happens like this you can't let your felling get in the way "

" well I never expected anything like this to happen to me , so what did you expect for me to do ? "

" im just saying.. Look we need to stop by my pops place and tell him what going down for tomorrow "

" and what exactly is going down tomorrow ? "

" well they want ten stacks by tomorrow that's not a problem what im worried about is you "

" worried about me for what ?"

" you are the one that's delivering the money "

" what the fuck ? Why me ? Why can't you do it ?" This damn girl ask to many questions .

" I have no choice they want you to deliver the money.why would I let someone as dumb as you are handle something like this ? Did you forget my sisters are also involved I would never put them at risk"

" im the dumb one ? We would not be in this situation if your dumb ass didn't leave them by themselves "

" look are you going to keep blaming me or are you going to help me get my sisters back ?"

" ima help you get my brother back that's about it"

" ohh I see we all for self now .. I think you better rephrase that comment because I have the money I can easily get my sisters and not give two fucks about your brothers well being " as soon as I said that this trick was all over me. Straight blow to my face I had no control at the moment because I was still driving. Did she know both are asses could die right now ? Luckily I was able to stop the car without crashing.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ? GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS BITCH " it's like she ain't hear shit I was saying I really didn't want to put my hands on this bitch , but she is asking for it.

SLAP as soon as my hand connected to her face she started fighting me like she could beat my ass. I really didn't want to give it to her , but she would not stop , so I grabbed a fist full of her hair and started swinging her as around in the front seat there wasn't much room , but I didn't care her ass was about to get the ass whoppen of a life time all the blows that she connected to my face where now connected to hers I was going ham I had to stop myself because I totally forgot she was a female. I let go of her hair and prepared myself for another blow from her but she didn't hit me back. I actually thought she would cry , but she didn't she just looked in the mirror and started fixing her hair I felt kida bad I never put my hands on a female before and if my dad found out he would kill my ass.

"you okay ?" I asked her I didn't care that I was the reason why her lip was busted and her nose was bleeding.

" fuck you just give me something to wipe my nose with"

I reached in the glove Department and pulled out some napkins and handed them to her which of course she snatched out my hand.

" look we just need to stop by my dads house then your ass can go home "

" gladly "

( it's been awhile you guys I still didn't get my phone fixed so im working with a cracked phone here and it takes to long to type on the ipad , but I recently brought a keybord to make it easier to type ,so i will see how that goes. That's one of the reasons I haven't updated the other reason is because of school , school has been kicking my butt lately plus I do soft ball now which takes up most of my time I love soft ball but I can't wait for it to end because my nights of sleep are Limited , but any who I will see how this week goes hopefully I can update Durning the week if not I'll try this weekend bye , bye and happy mothers day to all the mothers out there :)... )