it's all about my blood...

When D-low got done talking to his father. He joined me in his fathers office looking like he wanted to kick my ass. I couldn't help but smile , its funny how niggas could put their hands on a female , but then bow down to the next nigga. But right now D-low is the least of my worries I just need to find away to get my brother back. After a few awkward minutes between D-low and I his father finally entered his office again with two other guys that I assume were his partners.

" okay so shy we need to make sure that everything goes as planned no fuck ups , you have to be on point with your surrounding. I will be really pissed if something were to happen to my little girls ... an.. and your brother of course . " I raised my perfectly arched eyebrows at D-lows father. I wanted to say nigga im not putting my life on the lines for your kids , im doing it for my blood , but I didn't because I really need his help.

" In all respect sir I think we should just go over the plan because the things your telling me I already know".

" Hold on now lil mama I think you should watch that tone of yours because its nothing for me to get my little girls back with one quick call . You need us more then we need you ". Okay now this dude wants me to read him his rights .

" well have fun with that sir because I don't give a flying fuck about your daughters okay ?!! " and with that said i walked right out his office , but I didn't get far because I was lifted off the ground by two guys.

" what the heck ??? !! Let me go " I demanded.

They brought me right back to D-lows fathers office , and sat me down in one of the chairs.

" Now listen here little girl I don't know what hood you came from , but right now you in my house , and who gave you the courage to walk out of my office while im still speaking to your ass ?" Ds father was really pissing me off. And the crazy part about it is that D-low just standing there watching me and his dad go at it .

" what the fuck ever. You need me more then I need any of you. That's why im still here !!" I looked around the room and seen everyones mouth wide open I guess they assess were surprised how rude I was being.

" Listen here little fucker don't play games with me okay ? You really don't want this stress I can bring your hole family , now look you are going to be wired so that I know everything that's going on. You need to give they assess the money , get my damn kids , and get the fuck outta there !! "

This dude really think ima save his damn kids before I save my own brother.. Yea okay we will see.

" can I go now ??" I had no more to say.

" no your ass is staying here until the morning I don't want you outta my sight , son walk her into one of the guest rooms." With that said he walked outta the room.

" come on" D-low says.

"now your ass wanna talk ? You was mighty quite not to long ago" I say while getting up from my seat.

" shut the hell up " he shot back. I was getting cursed out from left and right. I just wanted to lay down now.

I was finally able to lay down after the long day I had . All I could do was cry. I felt so alone , and the only person I can truly say I love is properly died right now , and i can't do anything for him. Why did God choose me ?? Why do I have to go through all of this pain and suffering ??? . I must've did some fucked up shit in my past life because i am surely making up for it now , but why my brother ? He's innocent child . Who would wanna hurt a kid ? ... All these questions I had , but there was no one to answer them.

*************************************

It's been awhile , but im glad im back because I kinda miss writing thanks of you who are sticking with me I really appreciate it. Please check out my new story torn in between the two show some luv and tell me whatchu think plz :). It's summer so I think I will be able to handle another story lol.. Well comment and vote , and if you haven't already followed me do that as well plz and thank you..

LATER !!

PS: i know this was short especially since I haven't updated since.... God only knows when , but I will update again soon...