Its over for me.

D-low P.O.V

" Get in there now !" I yelled to my crew. I wasn't going to let shy down. My father just wanted my sisters out of harms way, he could careless about shy and her brother. But I knew that wasn't the right way especially after what I was hearing from rays mouth. That nigga really took my sisters and thought shit was going to be fine. Nah he had to go.

" Follow up D. " My nigga Caine said threw the mic. He was signaling me that I could go into the building.

" Ight B" I rushed towards the building ready for whatever.

" Aye boy if you don't get your ass ova here" my father yelled at me.

" Fuck outta here ! " I rushed inside the building. I wasn't trying to go against my father but he loved for people to handle his dirty work for him. I like to get Credit for my own work.

It was dark as hell in the building. I couldn't see shit but I continue to walk forward.

" Don't move nigga !" I heard, I pointed my gun toward the direction of the voice.

" So you are going to kill me in the dark ?" I spoke holding on to my gun.

" Nah nigga back the fuck up and turn on the light. " I did as told, and as soon as the lights flickered on there was ten guns pointed at me. The crazy part about it was these niggas we're apart of my team.

" drop the gun !" Ray instructed me.

" For what ?" I asked. He was not about to make me do shit.

" Let me just do him boss. This nigga bout cocky as fuck". Caine said. This shit was funny as fuck. All my so called boys came together to do some bitch shit like this. But that wasn't even the craziest part. Even some of my dads workers were against me. I guess money can't buy loyalty.

" Nah not yet. Drop the Damn gun before I shot it out of your hand. " Ray was really trying me.

" Do you-"

Pop!
I dropped the gun. This nigga gazed the fuck outta my hand.
" FUCK nigga ! " I screamed while holding my now bleeding hand. I didn't even notice shy laying on the ground. I honestly didn't know if she was dead or alive.

" now you are going to learn to take my orders nigga. Shit is going to change around here. " Ray went into his pocket and grabbed his phone.

" Call your father and tell him I want 10 mil in the next four hours or you die. " Ray tossed me the phone.

" Fuck you nigga " I spat.

" you want me to shoot ya ass again? And the next time it won't just be a gaze on ya hand nigga. It's one shot to your head. Now do what the fuck I said. "

" Ray fight me you pussy ass nigga. Put the gun down and throw hands since you think you can fill my shoes. " I challenged him. He wanted to be me so bad, but he didn't have the heart to be the boss.

" You coming for me son ? You wanna go toe to toe with me ? Get up then. " I was more then glad to beat Rays ass. I got up fast as hell ready to hand his ass over to him but of course he wasn't so quick. He had to put his gun down, take his phones out of his pockets, just stupid shit. He was not ready for this ass whopping.

" Let's go nigga you bout it. What up ?" He challenged me, but he was to busy talking he ain't even see it coming when I hit him straight in the jaw with the same hand he gazed me in. I felt my hand split open after every blow I threw at him, but I wasn't done with his ass. He knew when it came to the streets I was the boss,so why step to me ? He tried to slam me but failed because my hands were to quick for his slow ass. I was about to rock his ass to sleep. I noticed the gun I had dropped earlier I was about to put it to use. I punched him one good time before he fell straight to the ground, in one quick motion I grabbed the gun and started shooting bullets into Rays body only to feel double the bullets into mines. My whole body was on fire from every angle. I knew this was it for me.