I'm changing.

The kiss lasted for about 60 seconds before I pulled away.

" keem what are you doing ? " I asked.

" listen I been feeling you for awhile now, I think it's about time you found out ".

" what's awhile ?" I asked curious.

" since we was kids " He confessed.

"And you just now telling me this ?"

" you was so young "

" two years is young keem ? "

" to me it is "

" so why such a change in heart ?"

" you bout to be 18 right ? So that mean I can't go to jail for dating your young ass "

I smiled I never knew jakeem liked me. This was all so new to me. I mean I had the most biggest crush on him when I was like 9 but that faded as I got older.

" say something anything don't just be quite " he broke my thoughts.

"I don't know what to say " I said.

" how do you feel about all this ?"

" we'll surprised is one "

" have you ever had feelings for me ?" He asked.

"I mean when I was younger yea , but as I got older I pretty much got over it "

" I wanna be with you shy " he said in a soft low voice.

" what do you think Jakayla would say ?"

" I'm not with Jakayla I'm going to be dating you , so I could care less about what she thinks "

" we'll I care, and I would love to see where this goes , but I don't want her to know "

" why not ?"

" I'll tell her soon but not yet "

Jakeem and I got really close over the past few day Jakayla still didn't know that me and keem have been seeing each other but I liked it that way . All this girl been thinking about is ray . ray this , ray that . I was bout sick of rays ass and to make matters worse the double date was coming up this friday. I didn't tell keem about the date because I didn't know what he would say . What he doesn't know won't kill him right ?.

FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL.

This girl had me going from store to store with her in the mall. We spent a total of three hours in that damn mall. But we wasn't done.she was taking me to get my toes /nails and my hair done. We went to get are hair done first.

" I can't wait to get this wig done I need my scalp massaged " Jakayla said.

What are you getting ? I asked

" we'll I'm getting a wash and set. You on the other hand are getting a perm" she said smiling .

" F-U " I said laughing knowing that my friend keeps it real.

after my perm I had to take a double look when I pasted the mirror my hair stayed in a pony so when it was out and straight it was past my shoulders. After she clipped my ends she rolled me up and had me sit under a hot ass dryer for two hours . Jakayla was use to it I on the other hand could not take all that heat so when it was over I was the happiest person alive.

At the nail shop we got are nail and feet done. And for the first time I got my eyebrows waxed. That shit hurt like hell and that got damn Chinese lady was laughing like something was funny. Truthfully I ain't see a A damn thing funny.