meeting Ds Dad

When we reached D-lows fathers house I wasn't even impressed that the house could fit two of my apartment buildings in it . All Im worried about is my brother , and how I would be able to get him back. We.... well I had to go through at least three security guards to even step foot in the house , and I must say it was mighty big .... Let me stop bluffing this house was give I mean huge there was five levels in this joint ,and had to be over ten bathrooms on each one of them , I mean how many bathrooms does this man need ? He only got one ass.

" Come on he should be in his office" D-low says trying to guide me in the right direction by reaching for my hand which I quickly corrected his ass . Like really you put your hands on me and expect shit to be sweet , umm..No his ass think he got the best of me , but little do he know I've been getting my ass beat since forever , so his little blows that he was throwing didn't faze me one bit.

" don't touch me "

" look you need to chill out I don't need my father all in my business " He whisper like him hitting me was such a big secret.

" what you scared your dad might find out his punk ass-lame ass -bitch of a son hit a female ?"

" Don't try me shy just keep your mouth shut you hear me ?"

" ummhumm I sure will " I said in a sarcastic tone. He knocked on his fathers office door and walked right in before he got the okay to come in .

" what's up pops ?" D-low greeted his dad or should I say his twin they looked just alike except his father was taller and more built , and he also had a scar right a across his left cheek.

" sup son who's this lovely lady ?"

" oh dad this is shy you remember ? The one I was talking about ."

" ohh yea shy .. How you doing ? Nice to finally meet the girl my son is always talking about " He got out of his seat and began to hug me in the process he hit my lip which made me flinch.

" what's wrong ? Who did this two you ?"

" I don't know ask your son he played a big part in this " I was trying to hide the smile that was coming in.

" the only part my son should have played in was kicking the nigga ass that did this to you "

" well lets just say I wouldn't have a busted lip if it wasn't for your son "

" oh really -" D-low cut his father off.

" pops look we are not here to talk about her and her face , we have real problems the girls and her brother were kidnapped " His ass was just trying to save his own ass by changing the subject.

" WHAT ! ? YOU LET MY KIDS GET KIDNAPPED ? " he yelled.

" Dad all we need to do is-"

" naw you need to get your Nero ass up outta here and find my kids " I was ready to go this dude looked like he was about kill his own damn son.

" dad we can't .. We Have... T-to ..w-wait until tomorrow they want 10 stacks for them plus they want shy to deliver the money "

" whatchu mean 10 stacks ? What the fuck somebody gon do with 10 stacks ? Buy a dog cause 10 stacks can't buy you shit .. What time tomorrow ? "

" i don't know I guess they're going to call me with the plans "

" wow son you are really starting to disappoint me , but im really shocked that somebody was really brave enough to take my motherfucking kids , but for some reason I don't think they took um for just ten it has to be for a different reason "

" I don't know pops we'll see tomorrow"

" you right but in the mean time let me talk to you for a minute in the other room you like putting your hands on females ? Oh you gon learn boy lets go " I could not help but laugh D-low looked scared as hell it's funny how he was bad when hitting a female , but a punk when your daddy bout to tear your ass up .... THAT'S RIGHT D's dad tear his ass up. :)