she has another thing coming.

Being with D-low I have no worries what so ever. He makes me forget about everything. I really like him this is crazy.

"What you thinking about ?" Jakayla asked coming out of the shower fully dressed.

" who you think ?" I asked

"D-lowww" she sang rocking her head back and forth like a kid.

" Shut up before I call your boy ray over here " . Me mentioning his name brought a frown to her face which caused me to laugh.

" Girl bye he plucked my last nerves tonight "

" How ? " I laughed harder.

" saying dumb stuff like ohh you like my jays ?, you like my shape up ?.." She mocked him.

" He can't be that self centered ? "

" let chu tell it then.. That nigga got issues plus I can tell he hating on D-low ".

" how so ? " I was paying close attention now.

" cause when I was complimenting D's house he was trying to down grade it , like he could do better then D-low , plus he talking about some big come up that's going to have D-low and all his boys broke."

" He sound like he planning something " I said .

" yea but when people plan something they dont tell it to the hole world. They keep that shit to themselves."

" ima talk to D-low about it"

" girl you better not if you wanna keep him . Dont tell him anything because in the end who you think he gon believe ray or you ? . Do the math"

" I don't think I should be keeping this type of information from him but maybe your right "

" Trust me don't tell him it's better to just stay out of it."

" okay I will" should I really keep this information from D-low ? I asked myself before falling asleep.

NEXT DAY.

School was going very well for me ,but my guidance counselor was still pressuring me about my future. Not alot of days left of school , and I was graduating with the rest of my pairs , so I was satisfied.The sad part was that jakayla is going to college with out me which means im going to live with just her parents , and brother. Which is weird to me, but in the mean time tay party was coming up , and I was excited. Jakayla and I was picking are outfits out.

" So what you wanna wear ? " jakayla asked me.

" I dont know " I said.

" let me pick out a cute dress for you" she suggested.

" No I dont wanna wear a dress. I wanna wear a cute dressy shirt with some shorts im not tryna be all dressed up ". I complained.

" why not that's the hole point" she looked upset.

" I dont have time for that "

" okay Mrs. plan jane when you go out you suppose to turn heads , who head you turning with shorts , and a tank top ? "

" you'll be surprised "

" what ever, you just dont want D-low to say something"

" Girl ask me if I care he seen me in a dress before so.."

" im joking with you chill out , but is he going ?" She asked

" I have no clue he suppose to be in town I think ray told him about it."

" Dont say his name around me . But Ohh I forgot to tell you. guess what ?" She asked jumping up and down like she won the lotto.

" what ? Stop jumping"