Best friends again.

Its been two weeks since me and Jakayla disagreement (I like to call it ).This has been the longest two weeks ever and I missed my best friend and mostly, I needed some one to vent too. I decided to go over her house and see what was up with her.

AT Jakayla's house .

when I got to Jakayla's house the door was locked so, I knocked and waited for someone to open it. after a few seconds i heard Jakayla's older brother jakeem yell

"who is it ?"

"me" I yelled through the door

" me who?"

" you know who the hell it is now open the door nigga"

he unlatched the door and he appeared with a big ass grin on his face. jakeem is Jakayla's older brother by two years they looked just alike he stood 6'3, and hazel eyes just like Jakayla.

" what you grinning for you knew who it was" I said looking at him from head to toe.

" cuz I can you don't live here so, you need to state a name when knocking on my door" he said joking.

" who you talking too like that don't get smacked lil boy cuz mang. "

" yea what ever respect your alders and, Jakayla not even here yet she with that nigga tae." he said.

" where you going looking like you looking ?'' I said pushing his arm playfully.

" I know, I know , I look good but its none of your business where I'm going so bye. He said grabbing is keys off the kitchen counter.

" yea what ever you ain't that cute nigga" I said lying to him and myself.

" yo, you staying ?'' he asked

" yea why ?''

"come lock the door big head, later.''

" bye jerk" i said shutting and locking the door and going up the stairs to Jakayla's room.

When I got up stairs I turned on the tv that was on her wall , turned it to the real Husbands Of HollyWood . Bout thirty minutes later I heard someone creeping up the stairs and opening the bed room door.

" what are you doing here ?'' Jakayla asked.

'' watching tv". I was really bad at apologizing so I was holding off on actually saying I'm sorry.

" yea, but why in my house, in my room ?''

no response from me.

she put her keys on her dresser , came over to where I was and pushed my feet off her bed so, she could get in and took the remote from my hand to change the Chanel.

" um.. I was watching that as you can see. I said

" umm.. you in my room as you can see" she said mockingly.

" so.."

" so.. that means we watch what I wanna watch" she said

" bitch" I said playfully

" tramp" she shot back.

" I missed you " I admitted.

" I know you did, who doesn't" she said before saying jk ( just kidding ) and giving me a huge.

" okay I know we just started talking again but I have to tell you . Me and ray set a date to meet and I really dont want to go alone"

" OHH MY GOD we talked about this one to many times. I said rolling my eyes.