Chapter 38

I must have fallen asleep helping Riker pack because i wake up to people walking in and out of the room, and people yelling at each other. The exact comment i woke up to is, "ROSS WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT?" Rydels the one that yelled this to.

"IT LOOKS BETTER ON MY THAT'S WHY!!" Ross yells back and i laugh out loud. "cool you're awake." Riker says standing over me. "Hey what time is it?" I ask. "around 6." Riker tells me. "oh ok I'm guessing the chaos is because you guys are leaving today?" Riker nods, "yeah" "what time exactly are you leaving?" I ask. "I think our flight leaves at 10:30" "so why do you need to wake up to early?" "because 6 of us are going and that's very hard to keep track of." Riker tells me.

I get off Rikers bed and walk down the stairs, "hi Nova." Stormie says then she rushes off saying something like, "No! Ryland you are not wearing that on the plane!" I laugh and grab some food out of the kitchen. As i sit down at the table Rydel comes stomping into the room.

"Ross wont give me my shirt back!" she huffs and I snort, "why'd he steal your shirt in the first place?" Ross walks into the room wearing red skinny jeans and a tight shirt with no sleeves that says: EAT, SLEEP, SING. "cmon you have to admit i look pretty hot in this shirt!" He exclaims striking a pose and grinning at me.

I laugh, "uhh yeah sure Ross. I bet your fans would love to know that you cross dress now!" I say enthusiastically whipping out my phone. "what! No!" Ross says his grin disappearing. "then give Rydel her shirt back." I say gesturing at Rydel with my phone. "fine!" Ross huffs and takes the shirt off, "here Rydel." with that he  turns and walks out of the kitchen.

Rydel takes the shirt and looks at it, "do i really want this back?" she asks looking at it closely. "Just wash it itll be fine." Rydel laughs, "good idea, thanks Nova." Rydel turns and walks out of the kitchen and i follow her. I hear Mark yell, "Ross go put on a shirt!"

"Wow talk about exciting!" I say to myself as i sit down on the couch and watch everyone rush past me. Rocky looks at me, "you should wait until we actually try to leave!" He says then walks off saying his sexiness has disappeared and Ross makes a comment saying that it was never there.

I just sit there for the next half our watching the Lynches go back and forth and after awhile Ratliff. Its better then a TV show actually! Eventually things settle down and everyone goes into the living room while Mark and Stormie finish stuff up.

"well that was an interesting morning!" I say smiling at them. Ratliff laughs, "you should see when Mark and Stormie go with us as well, because this time we're going on our own with just Ryland but its even more chaotic with them!" I laugh, "I cant wait."

We talk for awhile and deliberately avoid the topic of them leaving because I'm still digesting that the Lynches are going to be gone for 5 years! "I cant believe that you guys are going to be gone for so long!" I say finally. Riker hugs me, "we'll be back before you know it!" "I sure hope so." I say kissing Rikers cheek.

Ratliff laughs, "suckers! haha you guys need to say bye to your girlfriends but i get to go on tour with mine!" I scowl and Rydel laughs. "just remember when you guys get back from being pampered on tour im going to have some fun." I say giving them a mischievous smile.

"uh oh that's never good." Ryland says and i laugh, "you got that right." Stormie walks into the living room, "time to go." Everyone jumps up and Stormie says to me, "We can give you a ride to the airport if you want." "yes thanks that would be great."

We all cram our selves  into the car and as soon as we have left the driveway Ross cries, "I forgot my sunglasses!" Stormie looks back from the front seat, "do you really need your sunglasses Ross?" "yes they are my all time favorites! I have to have them!" We drive back to the Lynches house and Ross runs inside real quick.

We drive off again but this time Ratliff jumps, "I forgot my drumsticks!" Everyone looks at him, "dude how do you forget your drumsticks?" Rocky asks. "i dunno i just did! Now turn around!" Ratliff says. So once again we turn around and go back to the Lynches house.

After Ratliff gets his drumsticks and we start driving again Stormie looks at us, "anyone else forget anything?" Everyone else looks at everyone else and everyone goes red. "hehe i think i forgot something." Riker says. Rocky, Rydel, and Ryland nod, "us to" they say.

"for the love of pete!" Stormie says throwing her hands into the air. She turns to Mark, "i think we need to turn around again." Mark flips a U an we go back to the Lynches house AGAIN. Everyone gets whatever they forgot and we start driving again.

"oh no!" I say slapping my forehead, "I forgot something!" Everyone turns to me, "kidding." I say with a smile. "Nova!" Riker says. "Not cool!" Rocky says. I laugh, "now that was funny!" Riker puts his arm around me, "you're insane you know that right!" I nod, "oh yeah!"

We finally get to the airport and I spot Hannah, Katie, Tiffany, and my mom right away. "HIIIIII" I scream all the way across the airport. Pretty much everyone looks at me and Rydel says, "Nova!" I look at her, "what?"

Hannah yells across the airport back, "HAVE YOU SEEN THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS??" Riker walks up to me, "what the heck does that mean?" I look at him, "honestly i have no idea." I see Tiffany and Katie trying to shush Hannah but anyone can tell the efforts futile.

I scream back, "WRONG PLACE!! THAT'S THE TRAIN STATION DUH!!" Hannah replies with, "OH I KNEW THAT!" Finally someone in the crowd yells at us, "JUST WALK OVER TO EACH OTHER STOP YELLING!! GOD!!"  I look at Riker to see that hes holding back laughter. "oh can it!" I tell him causing him to burst out laughing.

"EXCUSE ME PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT 15 THIS FLIGHT IS BOARDING" The intercom comes on making me jump. "well that's our flight." Ryland says looking at the tickets. I look at Riker and suddenly i feel sad, "so you're really leaving for 5 years?" I ask and Riker nods, "yeah i guess I am."

Riker pulls me toward him and my lips meet his. I wont be able to kiss Riker for 5 whole years, I'm definitely going to savor this. Riker hugs me tight and our kiss becomes more heated. Someone taps me on the back causing Riker and I to jump apart.

Stormie is standing there and she gives us a weak smile, "sorry, but you need to go Riker." I look over at Ross and Hannah kissing and Katie and Ryland kissing. Tiffany and Rocky are kinda eyeing each other and i can tell they both still really like each other. Tiffany is rubbing her stomach and her face looks pained.

I walk over to her, "you ok?" She nods, "yeah my stomach just hurts." I nod, "well if anything happens tell me." Tiffany looks at me, "ok i just think i need to puke!" she says as she bolts for the bathroom. Rocky walks over to me, "is Tiffany ok?" I look at him debating whether i should tell him, I decide against it, "yeah shes just a little under the weather." Rocky nods, "ok"

Its finally time for the others to board the plane. As they walk through the little tunnel thingy Riker turns around and waves at me. I wave back and lift up my hand showing him the promise ring. Riker smiles, then turns and walks onto the plane.

Hannah, Katie, Stormie, Mark, Tiffany, my mom, and I watch the plane take off and we all turn and walk back to the car. Outside i turn around and look at their plane fling through the air. "be safe and have fun." I whisper to myself, then i turn around and get into the car.

~~~~HIIII SO THAT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER SECRETLY I'M CRAZY FOR YOU IS OFFICIALLY OVER!!!! BUT HEY NOW I'M GONNA START THE SEQUEL TAKING PLACE 5 YEARS LATER!! HAHAHA WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND I NEED BOY AND GIRL NAMES FOR THE KID THAT NOVAS MOM AND TIFFANY ARE GOING TO HAVE SO HELP!!!~~~~