Ch. 3- Holy Wow it's a House

Halfway through the ride to the Lynches house Tiffany texts me:

Hey wat was that big white van in front of your house? Omg! Are u getting kidnapped?!?! Haha jk.....I think but any way wat was with the van??

Oh no! I forgot Tiffany lives down the street, what if she recognizes the van from R5 TV? I quickly respond and hope my text doesn't seem nervous or anything:

The white van? Oh it's my cousins van I'm going to their house for a week so don't look for me ok? 

That should work, shouldn't it?

She responds:

Oh okay, your cousins van. It seriously looks like the van from R5 TV that Riker drives everyone around in though!

Oh no! She recognizes it! Not good not good, I quickly try to play it off 

What you know I hate R5! I don't even know what R5 TV is! And any way I gotta go cuz I'm needed. Luv u bye!

That sounds alright...I think?

"Hey, who're u texting?" Riker asks leaning over a bit to try n see what I'm typing. 

Ah! He can't see that I said I hate R5, "My friend! I'm just letting her know why I'm gonna be gone for a week!"(sort of?). I got a reply when I finished talking:

Okay have fun see u in a week! Luv u 2 byeeeee

Ok good she doesn't suspect, whew, that was close!

"Hey we're here c'mon Nova get out. I can show you around the house!" Riker says to me pointing at a big house. 

"Whoa whoa whoa, you mean WE can show her around the house. You're not hoggin' her all to yourself Riker!" Ross yells from the back of the car. 

"I said I? I meant we, we can show her around the house!" Riker quickly catches himself and gives me a nervous glance, I wonder why.

"You guys realize I'm right here and it's kinda weird hearing you guys talk about me like I'm not here right?" I chime because really it's creepy. 

"Oh sorry Nova, didn't realize" Ross chuckles and shrugs. 

"I can tell!" I snort from the front, "anyway are we gonna sit in the car for another hour or are you gonna show me the house!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in exaggeration. 

"OH YEAH! Sorry I guess we got distracted!" Riker laughs 

"Yeah, I kind of noticed." I laugh along with him. We head into the house and I look around "Wow this place is AWESOME!" I exclaim.

"Really you think so?" Riker asks looking pleased. 

"Heck to the yeah!" I grin back at him. He looks even more pleased for some reason (he is so cute when he has that happy look on his face!). We walk up the stairs and Rydel tells me that I'm going to stay in her room for the week and to treat it like its home.

"Seriously? You want me to treat your room like its home? Do you know how messy my room is?" I joke. She laughs and I unpack my stuff into an empty dresser. Rocky, Ross, Riker, and Ryland were all excited to show me there rooms while Ratliff stood there zoning out. I even snapped my fingers in front of his face and and nothing. He was way out of it. 

"He does that sometimes don't worry about it." Rocky says in response to my surprised and bewildered expression.

After the boys show me their rooms, all messier then the next we head downstairs and I got to meet Mark and Stormie Lynch! 

"Hi! It's so nice to finally be able to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lynch!" I exclaim shaking both their hands excitedly.

"Please just call us by our Mark and Stormie. Formality makes me feel so old!" Stormie insists shaking my hand just as excitedly.

 "Will do!" I respond enthusiastically.

By this time it's getting dark and we sit down to eat dinner (spaghetti and meatballs yum!) Riker for some reason makes Ryland move chairs so I can sit next to him! Isn't that weird! After that Ratliff left (sadly) and the rest of us stay up late playing video games and laughing at stupid stuff!

By the end of the night when we start getting ready for bed I feel like I had known the Lynches all my life. This is seriously a dream come true! I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow and for some reason all my dreams are about Riker...weird.

~~~~~HEYY SO HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT SO FAR? DO YOU THINK I SHOULD ADD SOME ONE ELSE'S POINT OF VIEW? LIKE RIKER OR SOMEONE? WELL BYE!~~~~~