Chapter 26

I hear a squeal and me and Riker jump apart. I look over at the doorway as see Rydel standing there looking VERY surprised.

"sorry! I didn't know you guys would be kissing! You guys should seriously do that in private!" Rydel says lookin at me and Riker disapprovingly.

Riker laughs, "why do then you can spy in us 'in private'?" I laugh because it sounds like something Rydel would do.

"no! So I can stop walking into you guys kissing all over the house! Geez!" Rydel cries then leaves the room shaking her head.

Rocky walks into the room just then with Tiffany on tow, both looking extremely giggly. They stop when they see us, "were we interrupting?" Rocky asks.

"no Rydel got here first." I tell him. Rocky laughs, "she does seem to do that often doesn't she?!" "yeah she does!" "yup!"

Suddenly the doorbell rings making me jump, I've always been really nervous about answering the door since I almost got kidnapped by my own dad.

Riker looks at me, "c'mon we'll get it together." with that he take my hand and pulls me after him. We open the door and Hannah is standing there. When she see us she strikes a pose and cries, "I'm here!!!!"

I laugh and Riker says, "you know you can just come inside you don't need to ring the doorbell right?" Hannah looks amused, "well now I do." she walks past us and into the backyard without another word.

Riker looks at me, "she cracks me up sometimes! Like seriously shes insane!" I laugh, "that's what's so great about here! No matter what she does it isn't awkward!" "true true"

We follow Hannah into the backyard and see that shes standing there in her bathing suit, (she must have been wearing it under her clothes) standing on the diving board, and holding Ross bridal style over the pool. Probably one of the weirdest scenes I have ever seen!

"either you hang out with me or I'm dumping you in the pool!" Hannah cries and I choke back a laugh. "ok ok I'll stop playing football just don't dump me in the pool!" Ross cries trying to get out of her arms. "you promise?" "yes yes I promise now put me down!" "ok you want down you get down!" Hannah say and drops Ross into the pool.

He comes up sputtering, "what was that for?! You said if I stopped playing football you wouldn't drop me into the pool!" "hey you said to put you down, I did." Hannah replies shrugging as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I can't help it anymore and I burst out laughing. Hannah looks at me and grins then jumps I'm the pool herself. "since your already wet let's go swimming!" she says to Ross. Ross sighs then takes his shirt off and tossed it onto a chair. "you are so going to pay!" he cries.

Hannah squeals as Ross picks her up up by the waist, gets out of the pool, and dumps her into the pool again.

I look at Riker and see that he's grinning, he looks at me and I can tell what he's thinking. He takes my phone out of my pocket and tosses it on the couch. "oh no! You better not! RIKER!!" I cry as he throws me over his shoulder and starts walking toward the pool.

"put me down!" I cry pounding on Rikers back with my fists. He just laughs and stands at the edge of the pool. He grabs me by the waist and is about to throw me in when I grab his shoulder and send him tumbling into the pool after me.

I swim to the surface and when I do I see Riker standing there looking absolutely shocked. I crack up, "omigod! You should see you face you were so not expecting that!!!!" u cry doubling over with laughter.

"I will get you back!" Riker tells me then pulls himself out of the pool and sits on the edge. I swim over to Riker and try to pull myself out of the pool to sit next to him. I fail epically! Between my wet clothes weighing me down and the fact that i have no upper body strength i just fell back into the pool.

Riker laughs and pulls me up so i can sit next to him, "wadda ya say? wanna go for a swim?" i ask him. "well its kinda late not to go for a swim!" I laugh, "to true!" with that i shove Riker into the pool. "HEY!" he shouts then chokes on water as he goes under.

After about a minute i try to spot Riker in the blurry water. I cant see him! "hey Ross has Riker come up yet?" i ask nervously. "no i dont think so but he can hold his breath pretty long." Ross responds looking around in the water. "oh" i look at Ross then do a double take his hair is lime green.

i remember from an R5 tv along time ago he commented that he had to wet his hair before going into the pool or else his hair goes green, well now i can say firsthand it true! Suddenly someones hands grip my ankles and im being pulled under the water. I scream and I see Riker under the water. I push up to the surface and look at him just dying with laughter.

"I will get you back!" i tell hi but he just waves his hand as if to say, yeah right. i turn to Ross and smirk, "hey Ross nice hair!" "whats the matter with my hair?" he asks his hand going up to feel his hair. I see realization dawn on his face, "its green isnt it?" He asks exasperated. "yeah lime green" i tell him emphasizing the word lime.

"do you know how hard it is getting it back to blond!" he cries. "looks like your going on tour with green hair! cant wait to see how your fans react to that!" Hannah cries then dunks Ross uner the water, "i wanna see if it will go greener!" she tells me. I laugh, "i dont think so." "awww man!" Hannah says disappointedly letting Ross back up.

He stands there spluttering for a moment then throws Hannah over his shoulder yelling, "YOU WILL SO PAY!!" "what are you gonna do dunk me? im already soaked!" Hannah says laughing. "im gonna uhhhh maybe no ummmm good point i have no clue" Ross says looking around, he sighs and puts Hannah down, "mark my words ill think of something!" Hannah laughs, "yeah right!"

Stormie walks into the backyard and looks at us and shakes her head, "you really couldnt put on a swimsuit before going into the pool!" "sorry mom" "sorry Stormie" we mumble looking at the ground to hide our grins. "oh well, Nova your mom called and told me that you need to go home theres something that she need to tell you." "ok thanks Stormie, see ya guys." i say kissing Riker bye and climbing out of the pool.

I go to walk through the house but Stormie stops me, "oh no you dont! you are not walking through the house soaking wet! Go around the side!" "ok sorry Stormie!" i say laughing. I walk over to my house and try to wring out my clothes so i wont ruin the floor by going into the house soaking wet like Stormie says.

'mom what did you have to tell me?" i ask walking into the house. "Nova your all......wet?" My mom says looking at me weird. "Riker dumped me into the pool." i explain. "oh ok hahaha well i need to tell you something very important!" "ok what is it?" i ask slightly worried. "Nova im pregnant." woah woah woah back up.

What did she just say?!

~~~~OHH HER MOMS PREGGERS HAHAHA @rossisasexybeast DOES THAT RESEMBLE YOU AT ALL WOULD YOU DO THAT?? I WAS GUESSING (CUZ I READ YOUR STORIES) ANYWAY WADDAYA THINK??? SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL WHEN THIS ONE ENDS???? I NEED TO KNOW TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~