Chapter 31

I wake up to something beating, what beating? I think I'm losing it! I open my eyes my head is resting on Rikers chest and i can hear his heartbeat, ohhhhh beating makes sense now! Hes still asleep and his hair is falling into his face, he reminds me of a puppy (you know cute). Not wanting to wake Riker i try to roll out from under his arm and onto the floor. Long story short it doesn't work Riker wakes up with a start, "wazz going onnn!" I says slurring his words because hes still half asleep.

"nothing i was just trying not to wake you." I tell him. He smiles, "it didn't work." I give him a 'no duh!' look, "really? i dint know that i thought you were still sleeping!" i say sarcastically. "shut up people are still sleeping!" Rocky mutters from his bed. I walk over to him and start jumping on his bed, "really? it sounds like your awake to me! sleeping people don't talk!"

"hey!" Rocky cries. He grabs one of my legs making me lose my balance, i fall on top of Rocky....were face to face. We stare at each other for what seems like forever, finally Riker coughs in a sort of 'dude shes my girlfriend!' tone and i role off of Rocky so I'm sitting on the floor.

"awkward" someone says and all three of our heads whip towards the doorway, Ryland is standing there looking uncomfortable. "hey Ry-Ry hows your morning going?" I ask making sure he hears me call him Ry-Ry. He turns and runs down the stairs yelling "NOOOOOOOOOO" at the top of his lungs.

Riker, Rocky, and I just crack up. "guys just call him Ry-Ry all day see what happens!" I say between fits of laughter. "got it!" Rocky says and Riker nods. "who wants to tell Ross and Rydel?" I ask. "ill tell Ross you tell Rydel." Riker says, i nod, "got it!" I jump up and walk into Rydels room

"hey Ryd-" I stop because she and Ratliff and lip locked, AGAIN! Geez maybe it was better when they weren't together, naa its still cute! "Rydel" "Rydel!" "RYDEL" "RYDEL!!" I takes me four tries just to get her to realize i was there. "wa! Oh hi Nova, sorry i didn't notice you"

"i can tell! hey when did Ratliff get here i thought he left yesterday?" "no he came back like ten minutes later." "oh" "so what did you need?" "ok well just to have some fun we are all going to call Ryland Ry-Ry all day." I tell her. Ratliff throws his hands into the air, "yeah!!!!" I look at him, "what I've always wanted to but no one agreed, you have changed my world Nova!" Ratliff explains.

I laugh, "you better not let Rydel hear you say that." Ratliff blushes, "you know what i mean, Rydel is my world, you are that one person that convinces everyone else to do something that I've always wanted to do but for some reason no one agreed when i suggest it!" I laugh and Rydel says, "I'm your world?" Ratliff blushes again, "yeah...." "AWWW" Rydel says and once again they are lip locked.

They must have forgot I was there so i back out of the room then turn around and crash into someone, "ahhhh!" I scream i feel myself falling backwards, i hit something hard and start doing somersaults down the stairs. "ow! ah! ow! ow! ah!" I cry as i tumble down the stairs.

My arms ache and my head hurt because i hit it when i fell. My legs and chest are bruised and yet I'm still falling, why oh why do the Lynches need to have such tall stairs??? I hit the bottom with a thud and just lie there in pain and shock, "owwwww" i moan quietly and i hear someone, Ross say, "omigod! Nova! are you ok!" I look up and Ross is hovering above my head, two Rosses actually, well that's not right!

"Ross there are two of you." I murmur. "That's not good! RIKER, ROCKY, MOM, DAD, SOMEONE?" Ross yells. "whats wrong!" I hear Rikers voice yell from upstairs then thudding sounds as he runs down the stairs, "what happened?" Ha asks Ross after looking at me.

"well she was walking out of Rydels room and i was right there and she turned around and crashed into me, then she well fell down the stairs before i could catch her." Ross tells him. i look over at Riker, "Riker you're blurry." i state. "uh oh!" Riker says before picking me up and putting me one the couch, "Nova how do you feel? Does your head feel ok?" "my head hurts but besides that i feel fine, i guess." I tell him trying to bring him into focus.