Secretly Im Crazy For U (R5 fan fiction)ch17

Riker looks around at us, "mom? dad? Rocky? Ross? Rydel? Ryland? Ratliff? What happened?" he asks. "he remembered!" I exclaim trying to stand up but loose my balance and fall back into my chair.

Everybodys face breaks into huge grins and Rydel, Ratliff, and Ross start dancing around happily while Stormie and Mark are hugging each other, Stormie has tears of joy streaming down her face. Rocky has come over to me and has helped me up then he can't contain his excitement and wraps me up in a big hug.

"I told you everything would be ok!" he muttered in my ear, then helped me over to Riker. All of us are still grinning like fools when the nurse walks in.

"what's so great?" she asks us looking extremely confused (the last time she saw us the majority was crying) "he rememebered!" I exclaim because everyone is to busy celebrating to notice the nurse.

"that's great!! Riker how do you feel?" she asks walking over to him. "I feel great! I can remember everything!" he exclaims trying to sit up.

"no dont!" I tell him pushing him back down. "why not?" he asks, "because ou have a major concussion and I had a minor one and when I sat up it made my head spin!" I tell him. He nods and settles back onto his bed.

"so when can he leave?" Stormie asks walking over with the biggest grin I've ever seen on her face. "as soon as his concussion is almost healed, so about a week." she tells us.

"YAY!" We all cry. Finally! Rikers going home soon and everything will go back to the way it was! Wait isn't R5 suppose to leave on tour in two days?

"hey guys arnt u supposed to go on tour soon?" I ask looking around at the people dancing around the room, "because you guys are in no shape to play any sort of instrument!" I tell them.

"we postponed the date for about three months from now." Rocky tells me, "so everyone can heal."

"oh that makes sense." I reply, then turn back to Riker, "Riker do you remember the crash?" I ask quietly.

He looks at me, "well I remember you breaking my nose, then a bunch of yelling and yeah." Riker tells me.

I blush, "I'm so so sooooo sorry about breaking you nose by the way!" I tell him, "please forgive me!"

Riker motions me toward him and I lean in. "I will only forgive you if you give me one thing." he whispers into my ear. I have a sinking feeling in my stomach as I ask, "what do you want?"

He cups my face in his hand (one arm is in a cast) "a kiss." then he pulls me toward him till our lips are touching and it just feels so right. We pull away to find all of them staring at us, "what? He's still my boyfriend and I haven't kissed him in along time! I missed that!" I exclaim defensively.

They all shrug (it looked really weird!) and started talking to each other again. Riker laughs and then pulls me toward him again and our lips meet again. After a little while I pull away and give him a light hug(he's still hurt), "Riker I missed you so much!" I tell him.

"but I haven't gone anywhere I just couldn't really remember anything!" he tells me, "to me it's the same thing!" u tell him.

He laughs and hugs me even tighter. "well I promise I won't leave you anymore ok I will always be by your side" he tells me. "good!" I exclaim then sit up because me have to leave.

"come back soon!" Riker calls as we walk out of the room, "we will!" Rydel calls back. As we walk out of the hospital despite the heavy cast on my leg I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me, I feel free!

In the parking lot I can't contain my happiness anymore and I raise my arms in the air and yell as loud as I can, "TODAY IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!" Then I lose my balance and topple over backwards.