Secretly Im Crazy For U (R5 fan fiction) ch 13

I wake up to someone poking my cheek, still half asleep I act on instinct and grab the persons hand yank them down and smash my fist into their face. I hear a yell and I open my eyes my brain finally realizing what I've just done, Riker is lying on the ground his hands to his face with blood spurting out of his nose.

"oh my god! I am so sorry!! it was an instinct after what happened at Get Shaved!!!! Riker are you ok??" I cry dropping down onto my knees near him.

The others are just kind of standing there looking extremely shocked. "don't just stand there someone get a rag or something to strop the bleeding!!!" I yell looking around at them, Ross jumps into action when I say that. He jumps into the van and comes back out with a beach towel that must have been left in the car from the last time they went to the beach, Ross hands me the towel and I pry Rikers hands off his nose (its wasn't easy he is very strong!) and hold the beach towel up to his face.

He takes it realizing what it is and pinches his nose with it. "I tink my node id broken" Riker says, his words all messed up due to the towel and (maybe) broken nose.

Rocky finally says, "well that's not good, I think we should go to the hospital just to see if he's ok" We all agree, and Ratliff volunteers to stay here so he can call Stormie and Mark and explain what happened because everyone elses phone is dead and my house is right there.

We watch him go inside and then we help Riker up. He manages to stand then sways suddenly and says, "guys, I feel REALLY light headed" I look over and yell, "Ross grab him!" just as Riker collapses.

Ross catches him in time and struggles to stay upright under his weight, "guys! help! he's heavy!" Ross cries and Ryland jumps forward and helps Ross carry Riker back to the van. We lay Riker out on the three middle seats because he is still unconscious.

Ross, Rydel, and Ryland sit in the very back while I sit up front with Rocky who is driving. I turn around and look at everyone as we start to drive towards the hospital, "guys I'm really really sorry about this its totally my fault" Rydel smiles, "its not all your fault we warned Riker that you would probably be more on your guard but he wouldn't listen." "thanks Rydel." I reply, "that makes me feel somewhat better" I turn back around in my seat and face forward. Rocky looks at me, "he's going to be all right you know" I smile, "yeah I know I'm just a little worried"

We are driving across an intersection when this car comes from out of nowhere, runs the red light, and speeds straight toward us. Rocky hits the breaks but I can tell its to late we are already in the way, "ROCKY HIT THE GAS!!!!! TRY TO GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!"  I scream. Rocky hits the gas pedal but the cars to close now, all I hear is the blear of a car horn, the screech of someone's breaks, and a crunching sound as the car hits our car then everything goes black.

I wake up to the beeping of machines I open my eyes and see that I'm in a hospital. What happened? Oh yeah some car hit us. I try to sit up but my head hurts like crazy and I see my arms are covered in bandages, but why foot wont move at all it feels all heavy. I pull the covers of the hospital bed up and see that there is a huge cast around my right foot and part of my leg. Must be broken, I think.

A nurse opens the door and when she sees me trying to sit up she turns around and yells, "SHES AWAKE!!!!!" then rushes into my room and pushes my back onto the bed. "hey!" I exclaim, "I want to get up I need to see if the others are ok!"

"im sorry but u aren't well enough to be out of bed just yet. You have a minor concussion and a broken ankle from the crash, also your arms are all cut up from when the windshield shattered." she tells me while playing around with some machine that does who knows what.

Suddenly the door swings open and I bunch of people rush in. the first person I see is Rocky his arms and part of his face covered in bandages (from the windshield I suspect), but otherwise fine. Then comes Rydel all I can see is a bunch of bruises all up her arms and legs. After that fighting to get in the door is Ross and Ryland, Ross has his right arm in a cast and Ryland has a crutch supporting him because his right leg is bandaged up. After that walks in Ratliff, then Stormie and Mark, and lastly walks in my mom.

 "Mom!" I cry when I see her, she swoops down and wraps me in a hug, "oh sweetie I was so worried! you were out of it for about two days!" "two!" I yell. I must seriously have been hurt if I was asleep for two whole days!

My mom backs away and Rocky, Rydel, Ross, and Ryland step forward. They each give me a hug and Rydel tells me, "we were so worried about you!" I look at them and ask, "is everyone ok?" Rocky shrugs and then says, "yeah pretty much Rydel just got bruised, Ross broke his arm, Ryland fractured his ankle and I just got cut up from the glass. You and Riker were the ones that got hit the hardest."

Suddenly I realize something, "Were is Riker?" I ask looking at Rocky, he grimaces as if he was hoping I wouldn't ask that. "Rocky tell me were Riker is! is he ok?" I ask again more forcefully this time. I'm starting to get a little worried.

"well heres the thing Riker hasn't woken up yet." I gasp and Rocky continues, "he is suffering from a major concussion because he was hit head on, literally. He also has a broken nose, a broken collar bone, and a broken elbow, so he's in pretty critical condition." Rocky finishes.

"No, no, no, no,no this cant be happening. and its all my fault for breaking his nose in the first place!" I moan lying back on my bed.

"Nova! this isn't your fault! you actually saved Rikers life! when you told me to hit the gas it moved us up far enough so he didn't die upon impact!" Ross almost yells. I look at him, "really?" "really!"

I turn to the nurse, "am I aloud to walk around and visit someone with assistance?" I ask her. She looks at me considering, "ok but you need to use a wheelchair and no walking what so ever! got it?" "got it!" I tell her.

She leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later with a wheelchair. She says something to Rocky and he walks over gently picks me up and puts me into the wheelchair. "HEY! I could have done that myself!" I exclaim. "well u didn't I did" Rocky replies smirking. "fine" I huff.

I reach down to steer the wheelchair but my mom quickly says, "no, no, no! im going to wheel you there!" "ok ok fine" I say crossing my arms. My mom wheels me out off the room and down the hall with the others close behind.

My mom wheels me into Rikers room and I gasp, he is just lying there his chest slowly going up and down, his head bandaged, and his arm in a huge cast. "Riker" I whisper. Someone reaches down and takes me hand, I look up and see Ross, "he's going to be ok!, I just no it" Ross whispers fiercely. I look back at Riker right when a doctor walks in. We all turn to him and he looks at us, "can I speak to family only please?" he asks

My mom leaves the room and I try to follow her when Rocky the Rydel stop me, "No her and Ratliff stay there as good as our family!" Rydel says and I can see fire in her eyes. "errm ok then, well I have knews we have just done a head scan and his brain has partially shut down, we don't know when he will wake up or if he will ever wake up" the doctor informs us then silently backs out of the room.

I look around Rocky has gone extremely pail, Rydel is sobbing into Rosses shoulder and he is looking majorly shocked, Stormie and Mark are wrapped up in a hug both of them crying even though they try not to show it, Ratliff has his head in his hands and is looking bewildered.

I look back at Riker and wheel my chair over his bed, he looks so helpless, my eyes fill with tears. I lay my head down on his bed and start to cry.

~~~~HI ITS SUCH A SAD CHAPTER!!!! EVEN I FELT SAD, AND I WROTE IT!!! COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT U WANT TO  NEXT AND IF I LIKE IT MAYBE THATS WHAT WILL HAPPEN! WHO KNOWS? WELL BYE! P.S. DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!~~~~