Chapter 37

I just stare at Tiffany in shock, "you're what?" I finally spit out. "I'm pregnant" Tiffany tells me calmly. "Rocky got you-" I start but Tiffany cuts me off, "no its not Rockys baby." "so who's is-" "Nova i'll tell you now just shut up and listen!" Tiffany cuts me off again. "ok I'm listening."

"ok so i dunno about a week ago i walked to the mall and and went shopping, there i met this guy and we started talking and we ate lunch together and after that he offered to drive me home because i had a lot of bags and stuff, but he- he didn't drive me here he drove me to his house and he- he-" Tiffany stops talking but i get what she was going to say.

"did you get the guys name?" I ask. "uhh i think he said his name was Tucker Lewis." Tiffany tells me. My stomach drops, this cant be right! I run out of the room and into my moms room, "Mom whats Johns last name?" I ask. She looks up from her laptop, "Lewis why?" "no reason." I reply and the sinking feeling in my stomach returns.

I walk back into Tiffanys room, "why'd you run out of the room and why are you so panicked looking?" Tiffany asks. "Well  here's the thing i just found out who the uhh dad is." I tell her and Tiffany goes pale, "who?" She asks looking scared. "Johns son, Tucker, he just got sent to military school."

Tiffany looks at me in horror, "seriously!" I nod, "yeah." "Omigod this cannot be happening! This cannot be happening I'm pregnant and I'm 19! The baby's father is Johns son! No no no no!" Tiffany moans. "it'll be ok! All of us will help you! you are keeping the baby correct?" I ask and Tiffany nods her head, "of course! Just can you not tell the Lynches just keep this between you and your mom ok?" "ok" I agree.

Suddenly the door bell rings Tiffany and i walk down the stair and open the door standing there is all of the Lynches plus all of their girlfriends oh and Ratliff. "HIIII" They all say at the same time making Tiffany jump and me laugh.

"hey wassup?" I ask looking at all of them. "well were going to the beach and we were wondering if you guys wanted to come?" Riker says. "sure!" I exclaim, "just lemme grab some stuff." I turn around and see Tiffany looking uncomfortable, "aren't you coming?" I ask.

Tiffany and Rocky are kind of staring at each other and Tiffany shakes her head, "no i don't think so I'm really tired for some reason." with that Tiffany turns and walks up the stairs. I grab some water, a towel, and i put my bathing suit on then we head for the beach!

When we get to the beach all of us jump out of the car and race for the water. "Last one there is a rotten egg!" I yell as i take the lead. Suddenly i go down i get sand in my eyes and my mouth, every were!

I wipe the sand from my eyes and see Ross running off laughing. "YOU ARE SO DEAD ROSS LYNCH!!" I scream after him then i get up and take off after everyone. I get there last and Riker looks at me, "looks who's the rotten egg." "shut up!" I say swatting his arm. We all set up our towels and maybe 10 minutes later Stormie and Mark walk over to us with a cooler, bags of food, some beach chairs, and 5 surfboards.

"thanks for all your help guys." Mark says when they put everything down. "sorry dad we forgot." Ryland says  and Mark nods, "its fine just remember you guys are carrying all this stuff back!" I laugh and Riker looks at me, "he means you to you know." "really? i was under the impression he was talking to his kids." I retort and Riker shuts up.

"Cmon you guys lets hit the waves!" Hannah yells running for the water. Riker, Ryland, Katie, Rydel, and Ratliff take off after her and Ross follows but  at a walk. Rocky just sits down and says gloomily, "I don't feel like it." I look at him then at Stormie then at him again. Stormie mouths to me, "go i'll talk to him." and i run off towards the water.

Everyone else is in the water already but Ross who is standing at the edge. "whats wrong?" I ask slowing down. "its cold." Ross mutters and i burst out laughing, "really that's your reason? your cold! that's pathetic!" I laugh. Ross scowls at me and i walk over to Riker.