Ch. 2- The Actual Real Life Incredible Super Amazing Meeting of R5

Two weeks later I get a letter in the mail. "Hey this says R5 on the front... wait could it be?.." I say to myself. 

I rip the letter open and read: "DEAR NOVA, WE ARE HAPPY TO INFORM YOU THAT OF ALL THE ESSAYS R5 READ THEY HAVE PICKED YOURS AS THE BEST! YOU HAVE WON THE WEEK WITH R5 CONTEST! DETAILS ARE BELOW." but by the end of the letter I stopped reading and was jumping up and down screaming in my room.

"Honey is everything okay up there?" my mom calls from the kitchen.

"Yeah, everything is fine, great in fact!" I call back. 

I'VE WON! I WON THE WEEK WITH R5 CONTEST! MY BIGGEST DREAM HAS COME TRUE! I continue jumping around my room but I stop screaming, then the realization hits me and I stop dead. How am I going to convince my mom to let me go? Especially cuz she thinks I hate R5. 

I walk down stairs, "Hey mommm." 

"What do u want, Nova?" 

"Geez, why do u always think i want something? Maybe I was just being nice." 

"Spill it Nova." 

"Okay okay, fine, can I go away for a week and have u not ask me were I'm going?" dead silence, "Mom?" I wait for like five minutes until finally.

"Absolutely not."

"But Mo-"

"I said no. No way are you going anywhere without me knowing where." 

"Mom! I'm 18, I can go where ever I want!" 

"Not under my roof. Besides you're still in high school! Still a kid!" 

 "Mom... Please?.. This is really important to me." 

"Nova can u at least tell me where your going. What city or state or anything otherwise I'll worry." 

"I'm going to LA for a week now please don't ask why." 

"Why?" 

"Mom! I just said DON'T ask why." 

"Sorry sweetie, couldn't help myself," she laughs lightly, "Okay, fine, you can go to LA for a week, but you have to call me everyday, got it?" 

"Got it! Thanks mom!" I kiss her on the cheek and head up to my room to pack. This is going to be the best week ever!

The next day when my mom is at work a white van drives up to my house. I rush to the window and stare at the car. Out of the drivers seat comes Riker. Riker Lynch is in front of my house, ahh! Than comes Rocky out of the passenger seat and from the back seats out pile Rydel, Ross, Ryland, and Ratliff!

I start to jump around my living room in excitement until I hear a knock on the door. I straighten my hair and clothes before opening the door. 

"Hi!! Would you like to come in?" I ask while soaking in the R5 amazing-ness. 

"Yes please, then we can get introductions straight and your bags" Riker responds while looking right at me (he is so adorable! Holy crap, pictures do no justice). 

They walk into my house and Ross says, "Wow you live here? This place is awesome!" 

"Thanks" I reply. Whoops, I'm pretty sure my face just went bright red at the compliment.

"Well encase you don't know, I'm Rocky and this is Rydel, Ratliff, Ross, Riker, and this is our brother Ryland." Rocky says while waving a hand towards them by name.

"Not trying to sound creepy and weird but yeah, I kinda already knew that." I chuckle before continuing, "I'm Nova." 

Riker starts to laugh, "That's what we thought but we just wanted to make sure! Nice to meet you Nova. We're going to be together for a week so I expect you better get used to us!" he says.

"Hey where's your luggage? We can take it to the car and get this show on the road!" Ross asks while looking around. 

"This way" I call while leading them to my room. 

"Nice posters! Those people look familiar don't you think?" Ratliff says, "I just can't place it, but it's as if I've seen them somewhere before" he continues jokingly while gesturing to my posters of R5 on the back of my closet door. (I hide them there so no one will see them, but I had accidentally left the door open while packing.) 

"Yeah your right." Rocky nods, "The guy on the right is extremely handsome too!" He laughs while pointing to his own face.

Ryland and Ross pick up my bags and Ross grunts, "Geez, what's in here encyclopedias?" 

"First, second, and third edition; but if you're to weak to carry them out I insist I do it." I say while offering to take the bag. 

"Oh she got you goooood little bro." Riker laughs while he slaps me a high five.

"I'm fine I'm fine just asking!" Ross huffs, but there's still a smile on his face. 

"Well c'mon you guys enough dilly dallying! We have a lot of stuff to do this weekend! Like painting nails and makeovers!" Rydel giggles and waves for everyone to follow her out the door. 

"No way! Nova's hanging out with the fun people this week! We're going to Get Shaved and gonna play video games!" Riker argues. 

"Sound like fun either way," I laugh, "Plus a nice coat of nail polish while slaying at video games if always fun." Rydel lets out a whoop at this and the others groan. 

 We all walk toward the car and Riker makes Rocky sit in the back so I can sit in the front with him! On the ride there we talk, laugh, and joke. All I can think of is how fun this week will be! 

~~~~HEY PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? WHO WANTS A RIKER/NOVA ROMANCE OR A ROSS/NOVA ROMANCE? COMMENT AND TELL ME! BYE FOR NOW~~~~