Secretly Im Crazy For U (R5 fan fiction)ch16

"no no drive faster don't let Riker get hit no no AHHHHH!" I wake up in my own bed screaming. I was finally aloud to leave the hospital (early) and the first night in my real bed I wake up in the middle of the night after having a nightmare about the car crash.

I was aloud to leave early because my arms were almost healed and do was my concussion, just no being scared or fast movements for awhile.

My mom comes running into my room, "whats wrong! I heard you scream!" she says.

"sorry for scaring you I just had a nightmare." I tell her. She looks relieved and then leaves the room. I wonder how the other Lynches and Ratliff are doing in the living room?

Since Riker is still at the hospital they are staying with us for awhile. Rydel and Rocky seem particularly distant right now. I hear murmurs coming from the living room and since I can't go back to sleep I get my crutches and hobble into the living room.

"hi guys how are u doing?" I whisper when I hobble into the room. Ross jumps up and exhausted from using the crutches (there hard to use) I collapse thankfully. "thanks Ross, these things are annoying!" tell him.

He gives a half laugh and then squeezes into the couch next to me. "we were just talking about ways to bring Rikers memory back." He tells me while putting my crutches against the side of the couch.

"that's a great idea! What's your ideas so far?" I ask looking around at all of them except Ratliff, Stormie, and Mark (they were asleep).

"well we thought that maybe we could sing him one of R5s songs or something." Rocky tells me and I can see the desperation in his eyes and I know it's in my eyes to, it's in everyone's eyes.

"that's a great idea! Maybe you could show him episodes of R5 tv! Or would that be against doctors orders?" I ask, Rocky shrugs and Rydel lays down on the ground.

"I am so tired! I seriously can't stay awake any longer! I haven't slept on two da-......." Rydel doesn't finish her sentence because she's fallen asleep were she is laying.

"wow she wasn't joking!" Ryland says, he then puts a pillow beneath her head and covers her in a blanket. All of the Lynches have been a lot closer since the crash, I guess the thought of losing one another scared them.

"hey Nova ive been wondering this for awhile but you were in the hospital so I couldn't ask you, but Weres your dad?" Rocky asks suddenly.

I turn to him in shock and Ross and Ryland both say, "yeah I've been wondering about that to!" I sigh, my dads a soar subject.

"ok my dad, well he's insane, literally. After both of my little brothers died from cancer when they were still babies he couldn't take it anymore and went mad. He lives somewhere in New York and I never see him because he can be dangerous at times." I mutter looking at the carpet.

There is silence for so long that I eventually look up and see Ross, Ryland, and Rocky staring at me with their mouths hanging wide open and eyes bugged out.

Ross recovers first, "Nova I'm so sorry. If we had known we wouldn't have asked." he tells me while lightly holding my hand. Tears well up in my eyes and Ross pulls me into a one armed hug (because of his cast).

"it's going to be ok." he murmurs. "how do you know? Riker could never remember! So many bad things have happened, why is it always me?" I sob into Rosses chest.

Rocky finally speaks up, "bad things don't always happen to u. We met you, Riker met you isn't that good?" I pull away from Ross and turn to Rocky.

"yeah that was good but think about it, I've had two little brothers both have died, my dad goes insane, I almost get kidnapped, I get in a car crash, Riker almost dieds, now Riker can't remember anything! I'm like a safety hazard!" I tell him tears still streaming down my cheeks.