Chapter Thirty-Seven

Throughout class, Sehun reassured me that if IU and Jiyeon believed I hadn't damaged Hyuna's house, then it meant Hyuna thought that, too. IU and Jiyeon's minds were impressionable, filled with tall tales from the gossip queen herself. Still, I would have talk to her in gym if she'd come to class.

Sehun calmed me down by squeezing in a few extra kisses after gym, mostly so I could avoid IU and her minion in the locker room. And, okay, because I liked the kissing. The girls must have changed like they were backstage at a music show, because I didn't see them anywhere.

By the time I wore my clothes and leaving the locker room, I was on the verge of being late to my next class. Sulli would be proud.

My ponytail stopped swinging as I froze in place.

In front of me, Minho stood over a girl at her locker, his hands trapped her inside. The girl's face was tilted up to him, which suggested she didn't mind in the least. Guess you could teach an old dog new chicls. Red curls spilled out from behind Minho's body. Hyuna.

WTF? What, did she need to resort to extreme measures to get people talking about her instead of me? Or maybe Minho had drugged her into submission.

I walked over to them. "Tell her I had no part in what happened to her house."

"I'm a little busy here." Minho met my eyes, then sank his lips into Hyuna's in a showy gesture meant only for his audience of me. I snapped my head to look away.

I already felt sick about possibly getting caught; I didn't need to see this make-out session to push me into toilet-worshiping territory. I started to turn back.

He broke away from Hyuna. She smirked at me like she was hiding a juicy secret.

"Thanks for your help, Suzy," Minho said. "But I don't need you guys anymore." He set his eyes on me. "I have an army now."

=^_^= . . . =^_^=

Well, That was a very short chapter! *beat of sweat dripped from forehead*

I'm sorry, but this was the last update for today and will be updating on Wednesday! It'll be a long one.