University of Wonderland

Nineteen-year-old Suzy is a freshman at the University of Wonderland. She just couldn't find a way to be free. Her parents are environmental activists whose cringe-worthy public protests might involve chaining themselves to a fence and pleading with passersby to "Save the World. Save Suzy!" 

It's not that Suzy doesn't believe there's work to be done. But after a petition to start a farmers' market meets with more snickers than signatures, she figures she should shut up instead of speak out. At least, that is, until she can find something that feels real. Then along comes Choi Sulli, a girl who speaks in cryptic riddles and spends her free time turning abandoned warehouses into beautiful gardens. Charismatic Sulli leads Suzy on a rabbit trail into the underground (btw secret society) of University of Wonderland.

Curiouser and curiouser. Suzy is in wonderland! Even though Sulli's group of teenage environmental vigilantes operates on the wrong side of the law, with them, Suzy is finally free to be herself. She stomps on her good-girl image by completing a series of environmental pranks to impress the new group: flooding the school and disguising a pig as a baby in order to smuggle it out of a testing facility. 

She wants to trust them, and she especially wants to trust (or maybe kiss) Oh Sehun  - a boy with a killer smile, a penchant for disappearing, and a secret that will turn Suzy's world backward. But then one of the young vigilantes tries to frame Suzy for all the pranks, and she must figure out their secret before she ends up in front of a jury that screams, "Off with her head!"