Chapter 0: Info

Name: Samira Rose Truscott

Age: 11 *At the begining when she just starts school*

Birthday: July 13

Personality: Shy, speaks her mind, stubborn, once you get to know her she doesn't stop talking, funny, loves to laugh, amazing singer, likes to make friends if she finds them suitable to even talk to (She won't talk to anyone she doesn't like the looks of (I don't mean their appearance I meant if they look nice and accepting) which is why people think she is shy), kind, awesome dancer, loves music, great at art, created her own music player that works in the wizard world, fun to be around, often hyper (which can be a bad thing), clumsy, always makes jokes about her clumsiness, smart, not many people can dislike (She just has that amazingly likeable personality!), if she gets too hyper she gets major migranes that make it seem like she has anger management issues when she crashes, likes to be called Sam.

Family: Adopted mother, Clara and dog, Jax (Girl dog!)

Past: She was adopted from China when she was only 4 so she doesn't remember her real, Chinese name. She knows some Chinese but it is very limited. She has a single mom who is a widow (Sad, right?). She has no memories of her birth parents but there are a few pictures of her and them. Her adopted mom was friends with her birth parents so when she was a little over 4 and her mom got pregnant again they decided to give Samira up for adoption (Disgusting one child policy rule! BTW Amanda is Chinese so that is why Samira is) but Clara intervened and said that she would take Samira in. They were glad that she would go to someone they knew and trusted. Sam's parents weren't wizards (Clara knew that they weren't because she is a Squib and they would have told her. Samira doesn't know that Clara is a Squib.) so Samira is a muggle-born or as Malfoy would say a "Mudblood."

Friends who end up going to Hogwarts with her: Jasmine May Fonwen

Jasmine May Fonwen

Personality: Gothic, outgoing, quiet, funny, hyper, obsessed with cookies, sarcastic, great listener, loves to sing, loves acting, very convincing actress, persuasive *cough* manipulative and blackmailing *uncough*, silly, never calm, loves reading

Family: Single father, Marcus and dog, Jazz (Boy dog, short for Jasper)

Past: Full Irish. She moved here with her father when she was 8. Her father is a wizard and so is her mother. Her parents are divorced. Her mom stayed in Ireland.

Ta ta for now! Domo arigato and ja mata ne!