chapter 1

Cassie's POV: "Tawshia come here!" I yelled to Tawshia upstairs. "Where are you i cant find you" she yelled back. "Im downstairs" i heard her running down the steps. "What do you want" she asked. "CANDYLAND IS ON THE RADIO!!!" I screamed as loud as i could. "OMG TURN IT UP" she yelled and i laughed. "Girls turn that down" said Mrs.Hope. "Sorry" me and Tawshia said at the same time and turned down the music.

"Oh and girls there are two guys coming later they said they want to adopt to children the age of 14, they are coming to see everyone in one hour so be on your best behavior" Mrs.Hope said. "Omg Tawshia what if its Dahvie and Jayy" i said laughing. "Cassie dont tease me like that" she said.i couldnt quit laughing because of that. For the next hour we hung out and listened to BOTDF. While we hung out Mrs.Hope came into the living room with two guys we imeaditly started to freak out. "Oh my freaking gosh your your" Tawshia said "DAHVIE AND JAYY"I finshed."So by any chance are you girls fans" Jayy said laughing. "OH MY GOSH YES" we both screamed. And Dahvie and Jayy started laughing. "Jayy can i hug you"Tawshia said. "Sure" he said. "Jayy i love you please never let me go" she screamed while hopping on his back. "Uh.."Jayy stuttered. "It doesnt matter i got you now you are mine now you cant leave me i will follow you and stalk you until you die if you leave me" she yelled. Dahvie laughed and looked at me. I ran and jumped on his back. "Dahvie take us with you pleeeeaaaassseee i love you and candyland and bewitched i want you to take me please just take me with you." I screamed. I fell of and started laughing. Tawshia finally got off Jayys back.

"Ok its very clear that you girls are fans, and to be honest you scare me a little bit but i think we would like to adopt you." Dahvie said. Me and Tawshia screamed on the top of our lungs. And started jumping up and down. "Girls go pack" Mrs.Hope said. Me and Tawshia ran upstairs to pack our bags. I dont think i've ever ran so fast or done anything that fast. We were done packing withing five minutes because we barely had anything to pack. "Were ready" i yelled while walking down the steps. "I swear if that girl jumps on my back again im gonna lose it" Jayy said. I heard Jayy and started laughing and i looked at Tawshia. I jumped on Jayys back"you never said i couldnt jump on your back"i yelled while laughing. "You had that coming Jayy" Dahvie said laughing. "And you had this coming" Tawshia yelled ad jumped on Dahvies back.

"Ok change in plans if anyone jumps on my back again im gonna lose it" Jayy said so i jumped off. Tawshia jumped off of Dahvies back too. "Gentlemen you need to fill out some forms" Mrs.Hope said. "Ok" they both said. While we were waiting for them to finish i kept posting pics and tweets of Dahvie and Jayy. "Tawshia what do thinks gonna happen next?" I said. "I dont know but its obiviously gonna be awesome" she said and we started laughing. "What are you two laughing at" Jayy asked. "Sorry Candyland Just came on my phone and seeing you guys in front of me it just got to me man it got to me. Me and Tawshia looked at eachother. "Welcome to Candyland i'll..." we started singing but Dahvie interupted us. "Dont sing that you might give Mrs.Hope a heart attack" he said. We all cracked up with laughter except for Mrs.Hope she looked very confused.

"Come on its time to go" Jayy said. "Bye Mrs.Hope" me and Tawshia said. We got in the car as Dahvie and Jayy put our bags in the car. I took pictures of the adoption form and put it on facebook, twitter, instagram, ans snapchat. I saw Dahvie was on his phone tweeting about the adoption he turned and looked at me and Tawshia. "Girls when we get back we are going to make a youtube video to introduce you girls and make the big annoncement and we will get your youtube channels set up." Dahvie said. "Yasss!!"Tawshia screamed.

A/N hey guys i hope you like my story please vote and comment what you think and if you have any ideas on what should happen next tell me and follow Tawshia @Tawshia_luvs_bands and of course follow me anyways byeeeee!!!!