Chapter 12

Brookes POV 

After last night I felt like going for a walk. I wanted company so I called Garnet.

"Brooke where do you plan on walking to?"

"Just around the area and that's it."

"And you called me for??"

"Company, I don't wanna walk out here being bored."

"Well you know me."

"A little too well."

"Ramona reminds you of me doesn't she?"

"Yes a lot, but she's nothing like you. I wish you were still alive." Garnet went quiet. I knew something was on her mind.

"Wait what was that?" I turned my head but there was only twigs cracking.

"It's probably some birds or something." The sounds started to get louder. 

"RUN" Rocky forced me to run. I felt fear flowing into my veins. I turned my head to see three wolves chancing me.

"Evan!!!"

"I see you finally decided to use our mind link."

"Evan I'm in the woods and I don't know where but I'm being chanced and I think their rogues."

"How could you go out on your own knowing full well that you have rogues are after you!!!"

"I'm so sorry but please help me." I stumbled and fell on the ground. The rogue shifted and smothered me. My eyes faded to black.

Evan's POV

"Chris I think Brooke's been kidnapped I as talking o her in the mind link and she just stopped."

"O My God!!! You suppose to protect her she's your mate and you know about the newly found rogue problem."

"What happened to territory watch?"

"They could have been on the other side."I felt an anger go into my head.

"Call her brother." Chris nodded his head and walked away.

"You wanted to see me?"

 "Brooke has been kidnapped."

"How do you know?"

"I was using the mind link and she told me she was being chanced and see just stopped."

"Hold on." Bruno went silent and started to stare at the wall. I waved my hands to see if he was ignoring me or just in shock.

"She's being carried somewhere but I don't know where or by who I can't hear or see though.  But she isn't hurt."

"How do you know this?"

"It's a twin thing." He was good. Who ever his mate would be. They would be happy.

"Ok tell me where she is headed when the since you'll know. How are you seeing this anyways?"

"Sight sharing. I could hear and see everything she does." I looked at him weirdly and he sat down and couldn't to see where she was.

"Ramona come here." 

"Yes?"

"Brook es been kidnapped and did she tell you that she was going out?"

"Well she just said be back in a few and I said ok."

"Why didn't you go with her???"

"Well I really don't." Ramona sat on the floor and started to think. I got up and walked out of the room.

"I need some air." 

I felt my heart beating extremely fast .

*Flash back*

“Evan are you sleeping?”

“mhm”

“Well I love you and I never want to leave your side because you’re the love of my life.”

“I love you Brooke.”

“I love you Evan. Let’s never fight again”

*Back to normal time*

My fell on the floor in pain.

“Evan, their beating Brooke so she could wake up.” I turned to see Bruno.

“Where is she?”

“In a cave.”

“Ok we have to go on a hunt for her, we need to. Call Chris and all the fighters, our training is finally going to be tested because I can’t lose my love.”

Hey guys

Sorry about the twice or three times a week posts

I have to study and all of that cause you know exams

But I go on study leave on Wednesday so when I study for English I’ll work on the book as studying.

I decided I’ll have 25 chapters in the book and I have a sequel for it.

It’s going to be called Finding Garnet. I can’t tell you what it’s about because the title is self-saying

Well song of the week

Kendrick Lamar – B*tch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Remember vote/comment/fan