Chapter 16

Ramonas to the left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Evan's POV

"Ok, Chris, Daniel, Ramona, Rhandi and Bruno, in my office." Everyone came in as soon as  I opened the door.

"Everyone has there supplies ready? Ok I'll say the plan one more time. Chris and Bruno you guys will keep guard to make sure no one is coming. Rhandi you distract anyone who tries to come in Ramona is back up just in case something happens. Daniel will brake inside and let me in so I could get Brooke. At 8:30 the zoo keeper would come for Brooke and she wouldn't be there. Everyone ok with the plan? Ok good. The time is 7:08. Let's go before we run out of time." Daniel stepped forward to say the back up plan just in case if we ran out of time.

"Ok everyone the back up is if we don't get her. Evan and I will follow them to the auction house and destroy the tracing device." 

"Ok, let's go." We walked out of the room and went into the garage.

"Evan?

"Yeah Mona?"

"That guy, Daniel can't stop starring at me! Is he ok or something?Because he's really creeping me out."

"Don't worry he may think you look like someone he knows. I'll ask him after we get Brooke."

"Ok b... He's still doing it."

Ramona never had a boyfriend before because she knew her mate was out there and she was soulfully committed to him. Even though she never met him she was deeply in love.

We got into Chris's suburban because it was big enough to hold everyone and the supplies.

Everyone wore a watch to keep trace of time. The zookeeper normally takes his break at 7:25 and closes the cryptic section at that time. We only were a five minute drive away from the zoo so it all we had to do was buy tickets.

 Chris wanted to listen to music so he played What Now by Rihanna. We were gonna save a girl not cry about a nasty brake up.

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat 

Thank goodness we just pulled up to the zoo because Chris began to sing along.

"WHATTTTTTT NOWWWWWWW!!! I just can't figure it out!!!"

"Chris baby, please put this car in park because I can't take anymore of your singing." The car stopped and I laughed at Chris and Rhandi.

I got my bag of supplies and Bruno and Chris left to get the tickets.

"Hey Evan can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure." We walked to the back of the car to get some privacy.

"Evan..." If he's gay Brooke is gonna murder him.

"Your sister is my mate." My little sister Ramona who was still fourteen has a badass mate who is probably seventeen. Why??

"Are you sure. Do you feel the sparks in you? Did your wolf jump for joy."

"Yes! Ramona is my mate." 

"We'll talk about this after we get Brooke back."

"Ok we got Ramona and Rhandi tickets for under twelve because their disguised as little kids." The girl were wearing little girls sailor suits.

"Ok it's 7:23, let's go." The girls walked in holding hands to make it seem that they were sisters. Bruno and Chris started to walk around the cryptic section.