Chapter 2

Brookes POV

After second lesson we had a break so I decided to visit my new locker. Hopefully it wasn't as big as the ones from my old school. They were only 5 ft high and three in one column. So they were pretty small.

As I walked I felt someone touch my hair. My reflexes made me almost jump to the roof. I turned around. It was a girl who was in my history class. She had brown eyes and soft brown hair.

"Hi Brooke. Your hair is sooooooo pretty. If you don't know my name is Rhandi. I'm your guide for the rest of the school year. If you have any questions just come to me."

"O hi. Can you tell me where locker 285 is because I don't wanna go all break exploring for it."

"Well it's over there a couple ways down from my locker." She seemed extremely nice. She reminded me of my bestfriend. 

Tears began to fall from my eyes of the thought of Garnet. She was my other half.

"O no did I do something. Please don't cry. I just wanna see you smile. 'Cause I love to make you smile, smile, smile Yes I do It fills my heart with sunshine all the while yes it does cause all I really need's a smile, smile, smile." I laughed.

"What song are you singing?"

"It's from my little pony. My little sister can't stop watching that show and the song lyrics got stuck in my head so i sing it when someone is sad." I smiled.

I put in my combination code "10 38 25". I opened it and inside was a letter. It was blue and had a red heart as a tape. I reached in and grabbed it. 

"Rhandi someone sent me a love letter. And I've only been to this school for a couple hours." She was talking to someone maybe a friend.

I went ahead and opened  it. All of a sudden power was all over me. Laughs began to fill the room. I felt the rage fill through my body. Then embarrassment hit me. 

Rhandi turned around and her friend looked at me.

"Hurry up let's go to the bathroom before anything worse happens." Worse what does she mean by that. Then an army of people can throwing water balloons and shooting me with water guns.

My curls dropped, my eyes were puffy from my tears of embarrassment and I was soaking wet. Who ever planned this was going to pay for it big time. Rhandi and her friend had a change of clothes that I could wear but it wasn't in my size so I had to be careful of what I did.

"By the way my name is Ramona." Ramona had platinum blond hair and her eye were grey. She seemed to be popular and cool with everyone. 

Because of the incident i had to go to the nurse just to skip the rest of my lessons without going through that pain. Unfortunately my plan didn't work. After I missed third fourth and half of fifith I couldn't go home. The nurse told me I couldn't go home. I had to go to rest of last lesson. Last lesson was biology. There was nothing subject could teach me but how to kill a hunter.

I opened the door and walked inside. I walked and gave the teacher my note.

"Well you are half an hour late so sit next to Evan, my prized student." I didn't want to sit next to him because I had a feeling he was the one who planned everything. He was like the devil.

I walk like I was at a funeral. I grabbed a stool and sat down. 

"Hey there what happened to your pretty curls. O yeah you got soaked with water." He laughed. 

"You and your new bestfriend make me laugh when I see them. It reminds me of what happened." All that popped into my heard was 'bestfriend' and 'what happened'. I put my head down and punched the desk.