Chapter 8

Evans POV

I knew this day would come. The day the rogues got revenge. This would have to be the first time I have to have fighting practice with the pack. Thankfully we have allies.

"Hey everyone is ready for you."

"Ok, I'll be there in two minutes." I didn't want to tell Chris ahead of time because he would start freaking out and everyone would know something was wrong. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Evan." It was Brooke she looked the opposite of her usual self. Maybe she was upset about how they were after her.

"It's ok Brooke it's time for the meeting." I grabbed her hand and walked into the room.

"Everyone we have a problem. Remember the story about the first alpha and Luna. Well the rogues have come back and they want the red wolf. Everyone it's time for evasive action. The pack house is on lock down. Everyone except for children and pregnant woman will go through combat practice. This is the toughest time the pack is going through. Now an mole please tell us ok? Practice will start tomorrow morning at eight o'clock sharp. Now be well rested because I have a multiple course for you all to go through. Any questions?" A pup stod up. It was little nine year old Jackson. He seemed to be a promising fighter in the future.

"Why can't I help?"

"It's too dangerous and your too young."

"But you told me a few week ago if anything bad happens in the future you will come to me. Well this is the future and I wanna protect Lucy." Lucy was his mate. I was a bit jealous when I found out eight year olds found their mate before me.

"If I could change your age or make you older I would love too but I can't you are the future of this pack and you can't go and that's final."

"Fine but I still want to go to training."

"It's ok you can do that. Now our future luna has something to tell us. Brooke if you may." Brooke came forward slowly.

"Everyone, I'm ready." The room went silent.

"Ready for what the battle?"

"No I'm ready to take on my duties of the luna."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, troublesome times are ahead so I want to help."

"But-"

"I want to hold off the celebration until it is officially over. But we can't you know, in the you know where." She looked ready for acceptance. I wonder when we're gonna do it.

"Ok pack meeting dismissed." Rhandi and Ramona went flying to Brooke talking about how if she was truely ready.

Brooke came my way.

"When do you wanna be installed."

"Tonight meet me in my room in five minutes."

It's was time for us to become full mates. I really wanted to do it in the old house but it was an important time. 

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys I know it's short chapter but I have exams to worry about and I'm starting a new book.

Don't worry I'm not replacing this one. 

Should I do a private chapter or not. Tell me and I'll do it 

Remember to comment, vote and fan.  

And a big shout out to Mona who just made 1.7k.