Chapter 14

OK Before you ask why I posted before the releasing date date, I was going crazy because I wanted to update sooooo bad so here it is! Chapter 14.

Brooke's POV

"I want to make a deal with you Cole. I want to use that girl for the nights and you can use her for the days."

"Sure as long as I get my pay, I could care less about was happens to her." I listened as the two men talked about what they were going to do with me. I found out I was in a zoo of exotic creatures but this guys wanted to do something else with me.

"Ok so it's a deal then, you use her at night as long as she comes back before the gates open." They shook hands and the zoo keeper opened a door in front of my display case.

"Are you letting me go?" They both laughed at me.

"Let you go! Your one of our many attractions, how could I !!!" I wish I could use my powers but my depression enabled me to do anything. The only time I could do something was when I got electrocuted to do something.

I second man grabbed me and pulled me hard. I was hungry and weak. They gave me little to eat and drink. The man pushed me in a van and I fell to the floor. He started the car and drove off.

I looked around to see I wasn't alone. There were other teen girls. But they seemed scared and about to cry. They were werewolves as well, I could feel it.

The car stopped and we were pulled out by some men. They took us to a dressing room.

What's going on?

A woman put a bikini on me and brushed my hair to the side and put makeup on me. Then she gave me some red bottom high heels to wear. After they prettied us up they put us in a line.

I was getting weaker and weaker.

I was pushed out of the door first. There was bright lights and I couldn't see anything.

"This is your 137th candidate. She is areas red wolf, the Luna of the starlight pack and she has powers to defend herself." The voice can from the top left corner. I couldn't tell if it was a real person or a speaker.

"I'll take her for 4800."

" I'll take her for 5000" They were biding for me. I really don't wanna go home with a pervert.

"6000"

"10000"

"Sold to the gentleman in the middle." I felt someone grab me a put something on the collar of my neck. I think it was a tracking device.

"Come on darling your coming with me." I couldn't see his face. All I felt was him put me in the back of a truck.

Why was I being handled with like an animal and were am I going?

Evans POV

"Evan you should go to sleep. You haven't slept in days!" Ramona has getting worried about me and she never worries about anything.

"I'm still trying to look up places she could possibly be." I heard a loud noise coming from the corridor.

"We found a rogue walking around the cave while we were checking it out. I asked him questions about the whereabouts of Brooke." Chris slapped him to says everything he knows.

"We were gonna use her as bait and hold her up for ransom because we need some money. But this guy came and beat us up. I think he knows that you Luna was a red wolf. He took her and put her in a trutk with a display case and drove off. I passes out and when I woke up she everyone was gone. I guess they left."