Chapter 5

When Brooke sings she now sounds like this ----------------------------->

Brookes POV

Rocky what did you mean that our true potential has been unlocked?

"We have special powers Brooke, legend tells that once a red wolf has found his or her mate their powers have been unlocked. So we have discovered we can control weather patterns."

Well thanks Rocky but do we have anymore powers?

" Well it rarely happens but all we could do is hope."

Ok. I began to get ready for the big meeting for today. Hmm maybe I should wear my mini dress with my

Converse so I would look like I don't care but care a little.

"Now playing The Way by Arianna Grande" I turned up the radio because I loved that song.

" OOOOOOOhhhhOOOOO OOOOOOhhhh"

"Brooke was that you?" I jumped in fear.

"Yes that's my normal bad singing voice."

"Brooke I know you can't sing now turn off the radio and get ready." That was odd.

"You give me that kinda something wanted all the time, needed every day."

"Brooke I said turn off the rad-" See stared at me when I continued to sing for her.

"O my goodness Brooke you sound so peaceful calm and serene." She took out her phone.

"Ok sing into this." I sang and she pressed play so I could listen.

"That's me?"

"Yes Brooke something happened because you sound like one of those mermaids."

"I'll hurry up and get ready because it's getting creepier and creepier with these powers." I quickly put on my clothes put my hair in a ponytail and went into Sarina's car.

"Ok now when you sang you sang at your lowest pitch right?" I nodded

"I wonder what would happen if you sang to your highest? HMMM when we get on the road sing as long as you love me and lets see what happens." I had a bad feeling about this. You see my cousin may have been nine years older than me but I was more mature than her. When I turned five she had the amazing idea of giving me a mini time bomb as a present. So when it was time to open present there was a big explosion and it destroyed my cake and the rest of my presents.

"As long as you lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-lo-love me." I looked to see tons of wolves and men chasing the car.

"Brooke I think it's best if you stop now."

"Well I could use that to lure rogues to their death if they threaten the pack because these males look like they have no control over their bodies right now." AS soon as I stopped talking the men looks confused and walked away awkwardly.

We finally arrive to the pack house. I looked like a mini village. I walked into the hall. Evan was sitting at the head of the table. But isn't the alpha supposed to sit there?

"Brooke are you ready to listen now?" I nodded and sat down on the chair next to him.

"Well Brooke I knew that you were my mate from the first days I laid my eyes on you. But I didn't know much about you. Whether if you were a werewolf or a human. So we had to fake kidnap you. That was the only way. But it turns out that you're more than a regular werewolf you're a red wolf. A rare kind one, with special powers. And you are the perfect luna." He grabbed my handed and kissed them and smiled into him face. I felt so awkward. Everyone was looking at us and I was just there with him smiling in my face. Wait!!!??? Did he just say luna?