Chapter 11

Brookes POV

I looked at him from across the table. I was still mad at Evan for tackling me brother like a star quarter back. I know half of it was his wolfs fault but he could have asked. Bruno was sitting on the side of me because I was the only one he sort of fully knew.

"So Bruno who is the oldest you or Brooke?" Evan said that trying to brake the silence.

"Well we don't know." Bruno, my twin. I don't know how but we were exactly alike in personality.

"Have you found your mate yet?"

"No, but i play to find her soon because my wolf keeps telling me I'l find her."

"So did you know about Brooke?"

"Is this 21 questions or something?" I laugh because I had a feeling he was going to say that. I heard a cough at the other side to remember that Rhandi and Chris were still in the room.

"Sooooo, Bruno this is Chris and his mate Rhandi."

"Nice to meet you." They smiled at him. "You two look just alike." Chris tried to keep the table from going silent but unfortunately he failed. I got up from the table and grabbed Evans arm.

"Brooke where are you going I don't wanna be alone with two people I just met."

"Don't worry it'll be ok, I just need to talk to Evan about something." I turned to see Bruno nod his head and put it on the table.

"Evan I really pissed at you right now."

"Brooke I'm so sorry. I just got jealous too quick."

"Can you learn to control yourself." I turned around and walked away. Suddenly I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his chin go on my shoulder.

"I can never do that because I love you. Without you I have no purpose in life. That's why I get possessive. Your the one I wanna be with until I die. I wanna marry you. I wanna have children with you. Brooke I love you so much that if I see you with another man my heart will shatter into one thousand pieces."I felt tears start to flow from my eyes.

"I love you to." I turned around to kiss him.

"Meet me in my room tonight." I walked away

"Bruno tell Rhandi get Ramona and meet me in the garage."

"Who is Ramona?"

"Umm, nosey! I'll let you meet her later."

"Ok"  

"Brooke you needed something."

"We have to go to the mall."

"For what?"

"VS shopping season has begun." The girls looked at each other and squealed. 

"I wanna drive this time!" "Ramona you don't even have your license."

"I don't care I'm driving because I'm next in line to alpha. So ba boom." Ramona grabbed the keys to   a convertible doge challenger. 

"Here put these one." It looked like a knit hat the Taliban use. 

"Umm why do we need to wear this?" 

"Do you want you face to get dirty and bumpy?"

"No." I put it on in shame. Ramona put the keys in the ignition and I cut on. I held onto my seat belt for dear life.

"Here we go!" The car tires screeched and the car did a 180 degree turn on the road. I heard M.I.A. 's song bad girls blast on the radio. I opened my purse to get a piece of oh Henry.

"O can I have some." Ramona made the car swerve far off the road as she turned with her hand out. 

"Ramona keep your eyes on the road!!" Rhandi was as scared as me. She pulled the car back on the road. We finally stopped at a red light.

"Thank you LERD!!" Everyone burst out laughing. Suddenly a crossfire came next to us. We looked at the driver and he revved his engine. Ramona did the same.

"Wait ARE WE HAVING ARE CAR RACE?????!!!!!!!"

"You betcha Brookey." The light on the other side turned yellow. Rhandi unbuckled her seat belt to run into the back. When the light turned green Ramona stopped her foot on the gas. Rhandi fell into the back seat. 

"Look I'm winning!" Ramona turned her head to show us.

"Ramona KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!!!" Rhandi and I some how had the same thoughts. Suddenly a wild curve appeared. Ramona whispered under her breath.

"O shit." She keep her foot on the gas and didn't hit the brakes. She turned the car and went into the parking lot. And somehow he foot managed to find the brakes. She somehow dragged around and parallel parked perfectly on the side of the Victoria secret store.

"Well that was fun!" Rhandi rolled over to vomit in the storage drain. We came out of the car. Rhandi grabbed the keys out of Ramona's hand.

"When we get back I'm driving because I think you want us to die." We took of the knit hats and put them in the car. 

  "Well that was a nice shopping spree." We got in the car and Ramona sat in the back while me and Rhandi sat in front. Tonight is going to be magical.  _____________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys!

How was your day?

Well my own was great except for the fact of my inspiration friend zoning me :(, but I can still write !

Right now I can't stop listening to M.I.A. Bad girls. That's what i based the driving scene on. 

I decided that each chapter I'll recommend a song I want you to listen to.

This weeks song: Body Party -Ciara