Chapter Ten.

*Jack's POV*

I wake up in the arms of Dylan and I roll my eyes. I look over at my parents and they're not there. Maybe they went to get something eat I guess. I nudge Dylan and he opens his eyes slowly and starts to rub them. Damn, he's sexy, but I just can't. "What?" He asks, in his sexy sleep voice. "Get out." I say sternly. He gives me a sad look, "Why?" He asks. "If you're not going to love me then I don't want to be around you." I say as I look away from him. Tears start to fill up his eyes and I start to feel terrible. "Look, I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me enough to show who he really is." I say, "I won't tell anyone, but I'm not going to be with you." I add on and I turn on my side as tears start to fill my eyes. I hear him sigh and walk out of the room, and I close my eyes and I fall back asleep.

*Five Days Later*

They finally let me out of the hospital, they wanted to make sure I wasn't going to try to kill myself as soon as I got out of the hospital. I've also been seeing my therapist for like two days, that's pretty cool, not really it's boring. My parents have decided to drive me to and from everywhere, they literally watch me like hawk now, but I can't blame them. I'm also starting school back today, yay. I get to see all my friends, oh wait. I have none, except for Tori, and I haven't talked to her in a while. My parents stop in front of the school and I get out. My mom rolls her window down, "Just call us if you want to come back home, okay honey?" She asks, I just nod my head and I walk into the doors.

"Jack!" Tori screams as she tackles me into a hug, "It's nice to see you too, " I say with a chuckle. "Oh my God, I was so worried about you, I heard everything, first of all, I punched Dylan in the face for you, I can't believe he was such an asshole, ugh I want to kill him." She starts to ramble. "It's okay, " I say as I roll my eyes, "neither of us could've predicted that it was just a dare." I say as I start to remember and my eyes start to burn with tears. She gives me a sad look and pulls me into a tight hug. "Fuck him anyway." She says and laughs, I give her a small smile.

Some girl screams my name, runs up to me, and hugs me. Three other girls do the same thing and I just stand there in shock letting them hug me. "Um, not to be rude or anything, but who are you guys?" I ask in the nicest way possible. "Oh, we're sorry. We heard about what Dylan did to you so we ditched him and now we're your friends." One of them says with a gigantic smile. I just give them a weird look and I look over at Tori who also has a huge smile. I look back at the girls, "Okay let's be friends." I say with a smile. They all jump and giggle and they start introducing themselves to me.

I'm sitting at lunch with all my new friends, which is more than I thought, and Tori. We're talking and laughing. I see Dylan looking around to find somewhere to sit. He tries to sit with a group of girls but they give him a disgusted look and he walks away. He finally sits next to his best friends and starts talking to him. I feel kind of bad for, because this isn't really his fault. I just give him a sad look and I go back to talking to my friends. Dylan walks over to my table, but the girls tell him to leave. "No it's okay, what do you want?" I ask him. "Please take me back, I love you." He whispers to me. "No Dylan, I don't want to be hurt by you again, and you don't even like boys, technically." I whisper back to him. He rolls his eyes at me. "Please don't do this to me." He begs, "already doing it." I answer immediately and I give him the cold shoulder. I hear someone step onto the table and I look up at Dylan, who is now on top of the table. "Hello everyone! May I have your attention." He yells and in two seconds, everyone is looking at him. He pauses for a second and I just keep staring at him.

"A while ago I went to a party and we were playing truth or dare." He says and continues, "some chick dared me to ask out a guy and make him fall in love with me. We went on dates, skipped school together and before I knew it, I was the one falling in love with him." He says, and as he says it, I start to smile and blush. "I just want you all to know, that I, Dylan Brown, am in love with this boy right here." He says as he point to me. He grabs my hand and I step on the table as well. I can fell everyone's eyes on me and I don't like it. "Jack Forks, I am so terrible sorry for playing with your feelings like this, but you played with mine as well, I am in love with you and you are much more than a dare. Please have me back?" He asks me as he looks at me with his beautiful eyes. "I won't take you back yet, but I will however make you work for it. " I say with a smirk. He smiles ear to ear and squeezes me tightly, picks me up, and spins me in a circle. He then kisses me passionately in front of the whole cafeteria and I can hear all the "aws" and all the not so positive comments, but I don't care, I finally have Dylan back.

OMG YAYY i'm so happy dylan did the right thing xD THE END vote and comment what you think c;