Chapter Five.

*Jack's POV*

        I look over at the clock, it's 1:00 A.M. I just can't go to sleep, I'm still thinking of Dylan and our date. Ugh, I wish I could go to sleep, but I just loved the date so much. I love him so much. Well, not love, like. I really like him, I smiled as I thought about it. I don't want to say love to quickly though. I close my eyes as I smile, thinking about Dylan. 

        I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing in my ears. I slam my hand down, hoping to hit something. I feel so tired but I'm going to school to see Dylan today, I smile. I get in the shower and when I'm finished I get out. I decide to wear my sweater, black skinny jeans, and my black toms. I walk out my door and I wait in front of my house for the bus. 

        As I'm waiting for the bus, I hear a car pull up in front of my house. I look up from my book, and of course, it's my wonderful boyfriend. "Hey," I say cheesing. "Hey, you wanna get in?" He asks, "I'll drive you to school, besides, that bus probably stinks." He says with a mild chuckle. He was right, it kind of did stink. I think about and I just decide to hop in the car. I get in the car and we start to drive to school.

        I decide to look up from my book, for whatever reason and look out the window. We've been in the car for a while. "Uhm, Dylan, why is it taking so long for us to get to school?" I ask him. "Oh, I didn't tell you, we're going to the beach," He says as he smirks. "Dylaaaan," I whine, "I don't wanna miss school." I say. "Babe, come on, it's only one day. You won't even miss anything important I bet." He says. All I heard was him say babe and I was hooked. "Fine, I guess it's okay." I say as I stick my face back into my book. 

        I feel someone nudge, "Jack, we're here." Dylan says as I open my eyes and I see his beautiful face. I smile at him as I wake up. I get out the car and I realise neither of us brought swimming trunks. "Dylan, did you bring something for us to swim in?" I ask him as I look around the car. He doesn't answer me. "Dylan?" I ask when he doesn't answer. I look out the window and I see Dylan in his American Eagle boxers, running to the water. "Butt," I say as I'm hypnotized. "You coming in?" Dylan yells from inside the water. Damn he has a nice body. I look around the beach and I don't see a lot of people so I just say, "What the hell." and I run to the water as I strip down to my boxers as well. 

        As I get into the water, I swim towards Dylan and he starts playfully splashing me and I splash back. He stops splashing then he pulls me close and starts to kiss me. I love kissing him, I just love it. 

        When we get out of the water, he lies on the sand and pulls me down to cuddle with him. "I'm glad I didn't go to school today." I say as I snuggle up next to him. 

omg! so adorable xD vote and comment c;