Chapter Three.

*Jack's POV*

        After I finish my homework, I go through my closet to look for something nice. I pull out a tee shirt, my favourite cardigan, some skinny jeans, and black vans. I also spray some axe on myself and I look in the mirror and I put my glasses on. I snap a picture and I send it to Tori.

How do you like my outfit for my DATE?

        I press send as I am smiling and I walk downstairs where my mom and dad are having dinner. "Jack, we made your favourite, shrimp alfredo." She says smiling. "Oh, sorry, no thanks. I have a date tonight." I say blushing. "Is it with a girl?" My dad asks, I look at him confused. "Dad, no. I came out to you guys like six months ago." I say chuckling even though it's not funny. He just doesn't answer me and looks away. "Well like it or not, I have a date tonight, with a boy," I say putting emphasis on boy, "A hot boy," this time i put emphasis on hot.

        I walk out the kitchen and the doorbell rings. I run to the door and I look in the mirror doing some last minute checks. I open the door and my face lights up when I see Dylan. "Hey," I say, he looks me up and down. "Hi," He says with his gorgeous smile. "Ready?" He asks. "Bring my boy back home by ten." My dad says as he eyeballs Dylan. "Uh, yes sir." He says and I walk out the door.

        He opens the door and I get in, then he closes it. He runs around the car to get into the driver seat and he looks at me. "You look great." He says smiling, I blush, "Thanks." I say. "So, where are we going tonight?" I ask him. "Dinner and a movie, I was thinking Women in Black 2?" He asks me. I think, so cliché, he's probably hoping that I jump into his arms like a scared little baby. "Is that fine with you?" He asks. "Huh, oh yeah, sure." I say with a smile.

        "I notice that you're always zoning out, what do you think about?" He asks me. "Oh, you know, stuff." I say. He looks over at me, "C'mon, what kinda stuff?' He asks. "Okay, well the other day when you asked me on a date, I was thinking you were talking to Tori and not me, lots of guys do that because they don't know that she's a lesbian." I explain, "She's a lesbian," He asks and sounds sad. "Uh, yeah. We're completely different but people pick on us for being gay so we pretty much just became friends." I say. He stops at the movies and we walk in. 

        "Two for Women in Black Two please." He says, and pays for the tickets. "You want a drink, popcorn, candy?" He asks me. I just shake my head, but he gets a large popcorn anyway. We sit down in the back of the theatre, and we wait for the movie to start.

        "Well that was a scary movie, I was honestly thinking it was gonna be lame." I say laughing as he laughs with me. "Well," He says as he opens the door for me again, "now, dinner." He says and shut the door.

        We pull up to a fancy place and we walk in. "Wow, this is fancy." I say as I look at everything in awe. "Well hello, Dylan, we have your table set up already." The lady says and walks us to our table. We sit down and she hands us our menus. "Order whatever you want," He says with a smile. 

        We pull into my driveway and he walks me to my door. "Well did you like the date?" He asks me. "Yes, it was amazing." I say as I cheese widely. "That's great," He says as we stop at me door. "Well," He says sighing heavily, " Good night." He says smiling. "Good night," I say as he grabs my face and kisses my lips. His lips on mine, felt amazing. I don't know about him, but I felt sparks fly. "Good night," He says smiling. "Yeah," I Say stupidly, blushing like a big red tomato. 

        I walk into my door and I close it, putting my back to it and sliding down. Just like the girls in the movies. "We saw that." My dad says, looking angrily and my mom looks at me happily. "Aww, JackieeePooo." She says and hugs me tightly. "Mom, stop, please." I say. She lets go and I just walk up to my room. 

        I pull out my phone and I see I have a text from tori

Ooh, get it Jackie *smirk emoji*

        I laugh as I read the text and I start to type

The date was amazing, and.... WE KISSED!

        I press send and I smile just reading it. 

O EM GHEE, DETAILS. NOW!

        I laugh and I start to text her back, smiling as I remember the details. As I finish texting her, I lie back and I close my eyes, still smiling.

aww, that was so cute c: vote and comment c;