Chapter Four.

*Dylan's POV*

        I'm watching TV when I remember that I have a date with Jack. Oh damn, I forgot, and it's almost eight. I quickly change clothes and I look in the mirror to make sure I look good. I don't know why but I really want him to like me. I just really want to win this dare. That's obviously what it is. 

        I walk downstairs and my mom is cooking some dinner. "Hey, mom." I say smiling at her. "Oh, someone's has a daaate." She sings. All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. My dad runs into the kitchen, "Who's the lucky lady?" He asks grinning. "It's just Jack... ie. Jackie, is what her name is." I say panicking. "When do we get to meet her?" Mom asks. I just shrug and I look at the time. "Well I have to go pick her up, bye." I say walking out the front door. 

        I pull up to Jack's house and suddenly my stomach is in knots. This never happens with girls, weird. I just shrug it off. I knock on the door and I hear someone run to the door and I see Jack. I look him up and down and he looks kinda hot. No homo though (xD). "Hey," He says with a big adorable smile on his face. "Hi," I say smiling right back at him. "Ready?" I ask him. "Bring my boy back by ten." His dad says as he appears out of nowhere, eyeing me up and down. "Uh, yes sir." I reply quickly. We walk out the front door together and we walk to my car.

        I open the door for him and he gets in the car, I close it as he gets in and I run all the way to the driver's side. I get in the car and I start it. I look at him, "You look great," I say as I smile. He blushes, "Thanks." He says. "So, where are we going tonight?" He asks me. "Dinner and a movie, I was thinking Women in Black 2?" I ask him. He doesn't reply. I look over at him, "Is that fine with you?" I ask him. "Huh, oh yeah, sure."  He says and smiles.

        "I notice that you're always zoning out, what do you think about?" I ask him, wanting to know more about him. "Oh, you know, stuff." He says, not giving me a valid answer. "C'mon, what kinda stuff?" I ask him, hoping he'll give me a good answer this time. "Okay well, the other day when you asked me out, I was thinking you were talking to Tori and not me, lots of guys do that because they don't know she's a lesbian." He explains. "She's a lesbian." I say frowning, well I guess I can't totally hit that. "Uh yeah, we're completely different but people pick on us for being gay so we pretty much just became friends." He says as I park in the movie theatre parking lot and we both get out.

        "Two for Women in Black Two please." I say and I pay for the tickets. "You want a drink, popcorn, candy?" I ask him, trying to be kind. He just politely shakes his head but I buy a large box of popcorn anyway cause I know I can eat it all by myself. We sit in the back of the theatre and we wait for the movie to start. While we wait I put my arms around Jack and he rests his head on my shoulder. I wish I could stay like this forever. 

        "Well that was a scary movie, I was honestly thinking it was gonna be lame." He says and laughs, which makes me laugh. "Well," I say as I open the door for him again, "now, dinner." I say as I close the door when he gets in.

        We pull up to the restaurant my dad owns and Jack looks amazed. "Wow, this is so fancy." Damn, he's so adorable. "Well hello, Dylan, we have your table set up already." Janet says. She hands us our menus, and I slip her a twenty dollar bill so she doesn't tell my dad that I went on a date with a boy. "Order whatever you want." I say to Jack with a smile.

        After dinner, I drive him home. As we get to his house, I drive into the driveway and I notice it's 9:50. Thank God, I've never been good with fathers, I guess that doesn't change with guys either. "Well, did you like the date?" I ask him. Kiss him. A voice in the back of my head is saying. Ew no, that's gross. "Yes, it was amazing." He says as he grins widely. "That's great," I say as we stop at the door. Kiss him, you know you want to. "Well, good night, " I say with a smile. "Good night," He says. Kiss him. You know I probably should kiss him. Just so I can win the dare. That's all. I grab his face and I smash my lips onto his soft, pink lips. I feel sparks fly in the air, but that doesn't mean anything. I pull away from the kiss, "Good night," I say smiling. "Yeah," He says as he face turn bright red. I love him.

        omg <3 they're so cute xD i say that like every chapter, anyways, sorry i haven't been updating. I'll try harder to start updating more c: vote and comment c;