Chapter One.

*Jack's POV*

        Riiiiiing! My alarm clock sounds and I smile as I wake up. Yes, school. I dance to the bathroom and I turn on the hot water. When I'm finished with my shower, I dance to my room with my towel around my waist. I go through my closet and I pick out my favourite sweater, my black skinny jeans with a rip in the knee, and my black vans. I put on my glasses, throw on my bookbag, and I head out the door to wait for the bus.

        As the bus stops at my house, I get on the bus. I sit in the front, where no one sits and I start to read my book. 

        I hop off the bus and I walk into the school, I see a lot of people look at me with disgusted looks, some people laugh at me. As I walk past some guys they yell at me "Fag!" I roll my eyes and I ignore them. I smile as I see my friend "Tori," I yell with a smile. "Jack!" She yell and hugs me. "Lemme see your schedule," She says with a smile. She looks up and down the piece of paper. "Ugh, only two classes together," She says with an annoyed face. "Well we have gym period together, just not the same class." I say trying to cheer her up. 

        We start to talk as we walk down the hall, "So, you have your eyes on any cute boys?" She asks getting all crazy. "You know I don't like any of the guys at this school, plus they're all extremely hetero so." I say with a chuckle. "You have your eye on any cute girls?" I ask her mimicking her craziness. "Of course I do," She says as if I shouldn't have asked in the first place. "The new girl Marissa is H-O-T hot." She says as she fans herself. I laugh at her as the bell rings, signaling that class is about to start. "Well, I'll see you at lunch." I say as we hug and go our seprate ways.

        I sit in class and I listen closely to the teacher as I see some kids zoning out or not even paying attention. I shake my head as I look back at the teacher. 

        I walk into the cafeteria and I see Tori, sitting in our usual spot from last year. I walk up to her and I smile, "Hey." I say.

        "Oh come on, not one cute guy." She says complaining. "Ugh, nooo." I say, "Can't we talk about something else?" I ask her, "Like what?" She asks with a straight face. "Um, what did you learn today in class?" I ask her. "Ew, school talk, gross." She says fake throwing up. I roll my eyes at her stupidity. 

        As me and Tori are almost done with our lunches, Dylan, the most popular guy in school walks up to our table. "Hey," He says, doing his famous smirk. The ladies love his smirk. "Hey, Dylan." Tori says dreamily. I hit her and she snaps out of it. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" He asks and looks at me. I don't answer because it's clear that he can't be talking to me, lots of guys ask Tori out even though she's a lesbian. "Um, Jack?" He asks, "Yes?" I ask, smiling because he knows my name. "Would you like to go on a date?" He asks again, "Me?" I asked surprised. "Uh, yeah." He says and chuckles nervously. "Oh, uh no thanks," I say smiling. He frowns and walks away. "How could you just decline him like that?" Tori asks in disbelief. "Oh come on, he's obviosuly not gay." I say. "How do you know that?" She asks, "He's had more girlfriends than you, and you've had a lot." I say giving her a look. She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, how do you know he's not bi?" She asks me. I don't have an answer to that. I've always thought Dylan was kinda dreamy, but I like to restrain myself from having crushes on straight guys, but what if he's not straight.

        Tori and I are walking through the halls, her still talking about Dylan asking me out and how much of a mistake it was to turn him down. "Oh my God, Tori, I get it." I say walking away from her to my locker. 

        I open my locker and I grab all my stuff, I'm still kind of annoyed at Tori, but I'll get over it. I wonder what our date would've been like though, and if we would've kissed at the end of it. That'd be nice, he does have very kissable lips. I'm interrupted by me ass hitting the ground and all my books falling out of my hands. "Hey! Watch where you're-" I say and I'm immediatley mute. "My bad," Dylan says, of course it him. "It's fine," I say as I chuckle. He holds his hand out and I take it as he pulls me up. He then bends down and picks up my books from the floor and hands them to me.         

        "You sure do have a lot of books." he says handing them all to me. "Yup, I sure dooo." I say exaggerating the ooo. "You want me to hold them for you, if they're too heavy or whatever?" He asks. "Uhm, sure." I say grining. 

        "So are you gay or what?" I ask him as we walk to the bus ramp. He smiles nervously, "Um, I'm bi." He says, "Oh, okay." I respond. Then there's a long awkward silence. "I think I'll take you up on that date offer." I say with a nervous smile. We exchange numbers and we both stop and he puts my books in my bag. "I'll see you eight then." He says and kisses my cheek. I stand there for a long time and the bus driver opens the door, "You gonna get on this bus or what?!" She yells. "Sorry Ms. Brenda." I say and I get on the bus, holding my cheek. 

omgheeee xD so cute vote and comment c;