Chapter Two.

*Dylan's POV*

        I'm at a party, which is just a typical Saturday night for me, and this guy tells us all to come to the basement to play truth or dare. I love playing this game, especially with the ladies.

        I get to the basement and there's people with red plastic cups all in a circle. I sit down next to this hot girl and the game starts. "Jessica, truth or dare?" Some guy asks her. "Truth." She answers. "Who's the hottest guy at this party?" He asks her, "Definitely Dylan," She says and blushes. I wink at her and now it's her turn to ask someone. 

        "Dylan, truth or dare?" She asks me. I smirk, "Dare." I say. She thinks. "Hm, I dare you to make the school nerd fall in love with you." She says, "Easy," I say with a chuckle. "Wait, who's the school nerd?" I ask her. "Jack Forks." She says with a smirk, "Jack, that's a girls name right?" I ask nervously. "Nope," She says with an evil chuckle. "It's perfect too, because he's gay." She says. "Pshh, this will still be easy," I say as I roll my eyes.

        As I crawl into my bed tonight, I think of what I'm going to do. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I definitely don't want a boy to fall in love with me. I'm not gay. The thought about it just makes me feel weird inside. I shrug it off and I go to sleep. 

        I wake up the next morning and I remember what I have to do, "Ugh!" I say loudly. I shower, and get dressed in a tee shirt, some skinny jeans, and my grey vans. I also put on my favourite beanie for good luck, and I drive to school. 

        I get to school and people run to me to talk to me and flirt with me. I start walking and talking with them, and flirting towards certain people, then I see Jack and  get nervous. "Hey, isn't that the guy you have to make fall in love with you," Someone says, I nod my head sadly. "I just hope it doesn't get out of hand. 

        At lunch I walk over to the popular kids' table. "Hey guys." I say as I sit down. In the middle of lunch some guy points Jack out and tell me to go over there. I sigh as I get up and I walk to the table and I see him with some girl. I think I actually know her, she's kinda hot. 

        "Hey," I say as I smirk, which works with all the ladies ,but I have no idea if it'll work with a guy. "Hey Dylan," The girl says and looks at me with a dreamy look. Oh my God, I could totally hit that (xD) Jack hits her and she looks normal again. "I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" I asked him. He says nothing and he kind of zones out. "Um, Jack?" I ask. He blushes, "Yes?" He says with a smile. That was cute I think, wait, what? "Would you like to go on a date?" I ask him again. "Me?" He asks, "Uh, yeah." I say and I chuckle. "oh, uh, no thanks." He says with his cute little smile. Ugh these thought are going to kill me. I frown and his hot friends pulls him away. I just stand there as I am watching them talk. After a while I just walk away, I can't believed he turned me down. It kind of sucks.

        I walk back to the popular table and I frown, "He turned me down." I say. They all chuckle, "So that means you lose." Jessica laughs. I hear the word lose and I snap myself out of it. "No, I will make him fall in love with me, and I will win this dare." I say, making it a big deal. 

        After lunch I go back to my boring classes and I listen to the boring teachers teach boring lessons. Ugh, I hate school.

        I see Jack in the halls as I am walking towards the exit and I decide to go for it. I walk in his way and I push him lightly because I don't really want to hurt him. He falls down and his books fall, "Hey! Watch where you're-" He says and looks up at my concerned face. "My bad." I say with a nervous grin. "It's fine." He says. I hold my hand out for him and I pull him up, then I reach down for his books and I hand them to him.

        "You sure do have a lot of books," I say to him as I hand every last one to him. "Yup, I sure dooo." He says, "You want me to hold for you, if they're too heavy or whatever?" I ask him. "Uhm, sure." He says, and smiles.

        So are you gay or what?" He comes right out and asks me. I panic, I don't know what to say, "Uhm, I'm bi." I say, "Oh, okay." He says. Then there's an awkwardly long silence. " I think I'll take you up on that date offer," He says, breaking the silence. I give him my number, he gives me his and then I put his books in his bag. "I'll see you at eight then." I say then I kiss him on the cheek. As I'm walking I think Oh my God, why did I do that? But then I think Wait, it's just a dare, I just want him to believe that I like him, that's it. I smile at my thoughts. I feel better now. 

ooh, what's gonna happen? vote and comment c;