Chapter Seven.

*Dylan's POV*

     I wake up and I remember what I said last night. I can't believe those words actually slipped out. You know what, they didn't mean to. I"m just going to shove this down my throat until this bet is over and I'm sure that'll be soon. Hopefully.

     I'm going to text Jack and see if he wants to go somewhere today, I really need to make him fall in love with me and quick, because I can't take it. I text him and ask him if he can come over today, seeing as though my parents aren't home, we could do whatever ever we wanted. I figured he'd like that part. He texts me back saying that he is on his way now, I smile at the text. He is so adorable.

       I hear a knock on my door, so I jump up from my bed and I run down the stairs so fast I practically fall down the stairs. I straighten myself up before I open the door, "Hey babe." I say smiling at him and I peck him on the cheek. "So what do you wanna do today?" I ask him as we sit on the couch. "Um, I don't know." He says as he rests his head on my shoulder. "How about we watch a movie, maybe a romantic one." I say with a grin. He laughs at me with a slight blush. "Sure, let's watch whatever romantic film you got." He smiles at me. I search through my movies and I find The Fault in Our Stars. "How about this?" I ask him, as I show him the movie cover. He nods his head and I pop it in the DVD player. I start the movie and I hop on the couch right next to him and we cuddle up together.

       It's the middle of the movie and to be honest, I'm getting bored. I look over at Jack and he looks like he's about to fall asleep. I lick his cheek and we wakes right up, "Why are you falling asleep, huh?" He wipes the saliva off of his cheek, "because I'm bored as hell," He says and he sticks his tongue out and drags it all over my face. "I have something better we can do." I say with a smirk as I push him down on the couch and I hover above him. I can see light pink in his cheeks. I lean down for a kiss but I go past his lips and I start to lick his neck, and gently suck on it. He gently moans with pleasure. I go back to his lips and we start to kiss slowly. After a while it starts to get more rough, and before I even know it, I'm taking his shirt off and he does the same to me. I can feel his skin rub against mine as we kiss roughly. 

       I start to unbutton my pants, and I do the same to him. I get up for a second and I pull my pants down to my ankles. I get back on top of him and I start to kiss him some more. "Um, wait Dylan." Jack say as he pulls away from me. Oh God, did I do something wrong? I ask myself, "I'm not sure if I'm really ready to do this." He says and he looks away shyly. I understand what he meant and I look around. Oh my God, was I really about to have sex with him? A boy! What is going on with me, it's like I can't even control myself anymore. "Oh no, it's perfectly okay, I completely understand." I say as I get off from on top of him. I put my clothes back on and he does the same. "I'm sorry." He says looking down. "Oh no, babe. It's okay, I don't want to rush you into that anyways." I say as I lightly peck him on his lips. I smile at him and smiles back. "I love you," He says. Without hesitation, I say back,"I love you too.

       Jack leaves my house and I give him a kiss. "Bye," I say and I smiled at him. As soon as he was out of sight I close the door and I take my phone out. I look through my contacts and I find who I want to call. It rings three times and then he answers, "Yo, what up Dylan, how's the bet going?" He says. "Mason, I need you to come over like now." I say to him. "Everything okay bro?" He asks, "You'll find out once you get here." I reply to him. "Okay, I'm coming now." He says and hangs up the phone. A few minutes later I hear the door open, "What's wrong?" He asks, looking concerned. "Well first, I thought you'd like to be the first one to know, but I won the bet, Jack just told me he loved me." I say to him, he gets a huge smile on his face. "That's my boy!" He says as he jumps onto the couch next to me and messes up my hair. "But." I say, as he gives me an uh oh face, "I think I might be in love with him too." I say as I look away from him. 

       "Please don't think any different of me or anything, I promise I don't have a thing for you, just Jack. Which is weird." I ramble, "Dude." He says and I look at him. "Shut up, I don't care if you're gay or whatever, and I don't care if you have a thing for me. You're my best friend and will always be." He says to me as he comes in for a hug. At first I was a bit hesitant because I didn't want to start feeling things for him too, but I hugged him back after he said he wasn't going to let go unless I hug him back. "So what should I do?" I ask him after we break from the hug. "Well for starters, you're gonna wanna call this whole bet thing off and just lose, because I'm sure he won't like that. And, you shouldn't care what they say at school, you should love who you want to love." He says to me with a serious face. I think, "I don't think that's what I want to do. I don't want anyone to know that I'm gay, or whatever I am. I also don't want to hurt jack, but I don't want to be with him still." I say. "Well it sounds like either way, you're hurting his feelings." He says and shrugs his shoulders. I look down and think about what he's saying. I just don't think I can come out as gay. Ever. I think I'll just call the bet off and try to break up with Jack. Mason gets up and walks to the fridge, grabs some food out of it and says, "Now come on, let me beat your ass at Call of Duty real quick." with an evil grin. "Ha, you wish." I say back to him as we race up the stairs. 

sooo, what do you think he's gonna do, you think he's gonna go for jack c: or breakup with him </3 vote and comment c;