Chapter Six.

*Dylan's POV*

       "So when are you going to be done with this  bet, cause you know I've got my money on you." My best friend, Mason, says and smirks at me. "Come on dude, you know I gotta put the moves on him." I say with a light chuckle. "I'm about to go pick him up right now and do that lame beach date I was telling you about." I explain to him. "Oh yeah, that's a good idea. He's gonna be eating out the palm of your hand." He says with an evil grin. I laugh nervously. "Well anyways, get out. I gotta go pick up my boyfriend." I say, rolling my eyes. "Whatever, fag." He laughs as he gets out of my car and walks towards the school. I breathe in deeply as I drive to Jack's house.

       I turn into Jack's neighbourhood and I see him. I pull up to him and I see him look up from his book to look at me. "Hey, " he says with a cute smile. "Hey, you wanna get in?" I ask him, hoping he'll say yes, but of course he's going to. "I'll drive you to school, besides, that bus probably stinks." I say laughing. He just smiles at thinks about it then he hops in. When he hops in, I pull off to "school."

       We're just driving , on our way to the beach when Jack looks up from his book. "Uhm, Dylan, why is it taking so long to get to school?" He asks me. "Oh, I didn't tell you, we're going to the beach," I say with a smirk. "Dylaaaan," he whines, "I don't wanna miss school." He says. "Babe, come on, it's only one day. You won'e even miss anything important I bet." I say. He says nothing and I wait for his approval. "Fine, I guess it's okay." He says as he goes back to reading his book. I smile at his adorableness.

       I pull into a parking space as we arrive at the beach. "Jack?" I look over at him and he's sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps. Man, as soon as this bet is over, I'm never going to talk to him again because this man crush thing is annoying the shit out of me. I get out of the car and I walk over to his door. I open it and I nudge him, "Jack, we're here." He opens his eyes and he smiles at me. Shit, that was the most adorable shit I've ever seen. I smile back at him without even realising. He gets out of the car and he says something but I can't hear him because I'm halfway to the water. I rip my shirt off and throw my pants off running to the water in nothing but my underwear. "You comin in?" I yell from inside the water to him. He thinks and then he starts running towards me, repeating what I just did. He takes off his pants and shirt and he runs straight into the water.

       He gets in the water and he starts to swim to me. I playfully splash him and he splashes me back. After a while I stop splashing and I get close to him and I pull him in for a passionate kiss. Wait, I didn't even mean to kiss him. Whatever, I guess I really want to win this bet. 

       We get out of the water and I lie down on the sand, pulling him down with me. I wrap my arms around him and I hold him tight. "I'm glad I didn't go to school today." Jack says and I completely agree.

       I'm holding Jack princess style because he fell asleep while we were cuddling. I set him down gently on the seat and I buckle him in. I go around to the driver's seat and I start to drive him home. I pull into his driveway and I walk him to the door, holding him like a princess again. I ring the doorbell and his dad answers the door. "Hello, sir." I say, "may I come in, i kinda have your sleeping son." I say with a chuckle. He just grunts and moves out of my way. I walk up to his bedroom ignoring his dad and I set him lightly onto his bed and I pull the covers over him. He rearranges himself and starts to hug his pillow. "I fucking love you." I say. Then I lightly slap my hand over my mouth and my eyes widen. I quickly run out of the house "Have a nice night Jack's parents." I yell as I run out of the house and into my car. "What the fuck did I just say?" 

ooh did he just say the L word :o lmao and sorry sooo much that I haven't been updating.. i honestly don't have a legit reason, i'm just a terrible person xD vote and comment c;