HOPE

{MAXON POV}
I sit in Doctor Ava's office waiting for an explanation on America's current state. I sit with my head hung low and think about how I am supposed to run a country while raising a son on my own with a wife who doesn't even know me locked up in the hospital.
I hear someone walk in I don't look up to see who it is.
"Your highness" I hear Doctor Ava say
"Yes" I look up to see her sitting on her chair behind her desk with a look of sympathy on her face.
"Would you mind telling me what's wrong with my wife" I say calmly, all the tears in my eyes are dried out.
"Well that shot she was given at the rebels headquarters was intended to stop her heart, luckily you brought her here on time for us to slow the poison and extract it, however the poison reached her brain and caused some slight head trauma, it's like if she was in a car accident and she had amnesia." She says.
"So her memories will come back!" I say some hope sparking.
"Well, maybe we don't know yet we have to give her a couple a weeks maybe a month but if nothing happens then were afraid she won't get her memories back." She says.
"But you are a photographer am I correct?" She asks.
"Yes, how did you know" I respond
"Well when America was pregnant she always brought photos with her to show to me and she said you take them, I'm assuming if you bring some of those photos in maybe they will spark her memory" she says.
"Really?" I say practically tipping the chair over as I stand up.
I sprint out of her office running as fast as I can to our room.
I have one mission on my mind.
To make America remember me.

Really short filler chapter. I'm gonna try and finish this story now. Thanks so much for reading. 👏🏼😍